Certified Respiratory Therapist
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Certified Respiratory Therapist
- Aids in the diagnoses, treatment plans and management of
patients suffering from pulmonary disorders.
- Measures patient's lung capacity.
- Collects and examines sputum, blood, and breath specimens to
ascertain gas levels like oxygen and carbon-dioxide.
- Records patient reactions to therapy and reports adverse
- Provides appropriate respiratory care documentation; safe
environment for patients in accordance with universal
- Maintains ongoing professional development.
- Protects patients rights including visual and auditory
- Promotes VA Customer Service Standards with a helpful and
- Maintains compliance with all company policies and
Education, Work Experience &
- Graduate of a Respiratory Therapy Program.
- More than two years of current experience in a
- Current and active license to practice as a Registered
Respiratory Therapist or Certified Respiratory Therapist.
- BLS, ACLS and CPR certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Supreme computer proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel and
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while
maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer
- Referral Bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K)
- License/Certification Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Life Insurance
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Evolvinc, Arlington , Certified Respiratory Therapist, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!