Business Intelligence Engineer
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation?
Do you want to apply machine learning techniques and advanced
statistical modeling to solve real world problems to help Amazon
reach and delight millions of customers around the world? Do you
want to play a crucial role in the future of Amazon?
Every time an Amazon customer makes an order they leverage the
most advanced and sophisticated supply chain the world has ever
seen, Amazon, and its global network comprising of cutting edge
software, fulfillment centers, sort centers, delivery stations,
airports, customer service centers, physical stores, robots,
airplanes, trucks, vans, trucks, world class employees, trusted
partners, and more. Conducting a symphony of this scale comes with
Here in WW Consumer Finance, our business intelligence engineers
raise the bar on our ability to fulfill promises to customers at
greater convenience, speed, and value through:
- Developing visual solutions which help Amazonians search, find,
compare, and buy goods / services critical to Amazon's
- Defining architecture, design and implementation of next
generation BI products/solutions and data-intensive technology
- Collaborating with data scientists/ engineers, others BIEs and
business stakeholders to surface high quality business insights and
- Collaborating with our dedicated product, data engineering, and
software development teams to create production implementations for
large-scale data analysis.
- Developing an understanding of key business metrics / KPIs and
providing clear, compelling analysis that shapes the direction of
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical/
related field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in one of the following areas:
Data engineering, database engineering, business intelligence or
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex,
highly-optimized SQL queries across large data sets.
- Strong in solution design, data modeling and ETL development
from concept to implementation.
- Proficiency with python
- Experience working at a procurement / sourcing consultancy
and/or software company
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Arlington , Business Intelligence Engineer, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!