Senior Admin Specialist
Company: Quantech Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Provide administrative support for OUSD(A&S). Maintain
assigned Outlook and portal calendars for numerous
departments/divisions. Monitor due dates, coordinate, assist in
completing official correspondence and documents for signature,
including letters, notices, instructions, and memoranda. Support on
assigned fitness report and performance evaluations; awards,
training, personnel, security, facilities support. Answers the
telephone and refers the calls to the appropriate individuals
within the office. Assist in completing and track/follow-up on
assigned OUSD Action Packages and Division documents in routing.
Weekly, maintain portal sites, documents, links, libraries,
announcements, lists and contacts.
- Minimum of has at least two (2) years of experience to include
personnel, scheduling, task management, planning, programming, and
forecasting, correspondence, security, facilities with the
Department of Defense.
- Experience within DoD and other federal agencies
- Demonstrated success managing several direct reports and
multiple functional areas across multiple locations
- Must be highly proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite to
include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with DTS (Defense Travel System) and CATMS (other
Task Management System experience may be considered)
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have outstanding English writing skills and the ability to
quickly deliver quality written products in constrained time
- Must have strong active listening skills to assess customer
needs and satisfaction
- Must have experience in managing customer expectations and
working directly with customers
- Must have outstanding customer service abilities to initiative,
judgement, creativity, flexibility, and confidence
- Must have the ability to multi-task across multiple
Clearance: Requires active Secret
Must be familiar with DoD/Military, HR, personnel managements,
awards and decorations, OER/OPR civilian appraisal.
Ideal candidate will be former military with some experience in
the HR field.
Security clearance required
0 - 10%
Keywords: Quantech Services, Inc., Arlington , Senior Admin Specialist, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!