Accounting Clerk III
Company: Alex Alternative Experts, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Proven processes. Proven people. Proven performance by a
trusted, award-winning solutions provider and partner.
Title: Accounting Clerk III
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance Level: None (Must be able to obtain & maintain
eligibility requirements for either a secret clearance or a public
The Accounting Clerk maintains journals or subsidiary ledgers of
an accounting system and balances and reconciles accounts. Typical
duties include one or both of the following:
- Reviewing invoices and statements verifying information,
ensuring sufficient funds have been obligated, and if questionable,
resolving with the submitting unit determining accounts involved.
The review will include coding transactions, and processing
material through data processing for application in the accounting
- Analysis and reconciliation of computer printouts with
operating unit reports (contacting units, researching causes of
discrepancies, and taking action to ensure that accounts balance).
Supervisor provides suggestions for handling unusual or
Conformance with requirements and technical soundness of
completed work are reviewed by the supervisor, or are controlled by
mechanisms built into the accounting processes.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Fluency in the English Language.
- Two to three years of experience in a related field.
- Superior organization skills with a high level of attention to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to interact effectively in a multicultural
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to follow technical direction; work independently and
as part of a team.
- The ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office business
applications software sufficient to meet the needs of their
specific position (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Teams,
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Work experience in an educational or training institute.
- Skills or experience relevant to the particular training
division that the contractor is being proposed to support (e.g.
foreign language skills in SLS or regional experience in
Education and Certifications:
- High School Diploma Required, Relevant Associates or Bachelor's
Keywords: Alex Alternative Experts, Inc., Arlington , Accounting Clerk III, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!