Data Architect / Master Data Steward
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SAIC is currently hiring for a Master Data Steward supporting a
healthcare client. This is a 100% remote / work from home job.
This is a 100% Remote / Work from home role.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as a resource for all MHS data stewards for the
identification of standards and methods for the management of data
IAW the Data Management Book of Knowledge (DMBOK)
- Designing the operational details of the data and governance
model for analytics solutions
- Facilitating development of analytics standards, processes and
- Assisting customers in implementing the extensions to the data
- Defining governance metrics and monitoring process for
- Serving as a direct advisor to the DHA Data Manager
- Bachelor's and 5+ years of experience; Master's or Doctoral
level degree WITH 3+ years' post-degree experience preferred in
healthcare operations or specialized clinical experience with
medical patients in acute, inpatient or rehabilitation settings.
Military Health experience is preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A Certified Data Management Professional at the Practitioner
- AHVE experience (Application Virtual Hosting Environment)
- Meta Data experience
- Experience with Collibra
- Experience with Talend
- Experience with SEMOSS
Target salary range: $115,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed
represents the typical salary range for this position based on
experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's
modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end
solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate
the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem
to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500
strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by
opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual
revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or
Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse,
inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Keywords: SAIC, Arlington , Data Architect / Master Data Steward, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!