Deskside Support Team Lead
Company: DMI Mobile Enterprise Solutions
Posted on: May 3, 2021
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is a global technology solutions
company that specializes in digital strategy, design,
transformation and support. Utilizing expertise from six unique DMI
Groups, in the areas of AI & Analytics, Commerce, Experience,
Managed Services, Transformation, and Government, DMI delivers
intelligent digital transformation solutions that meet
organizations where they are. Born digital, DMI has been delivering
mission-critical, enterprise grade solutions since 2002 for over a
hundred Fortune 1000 enterprises and all fifteen U.S. Federal
Departments. DMI has grown to 2,500+ employees globally and has
been continually recognized by top industry analysts as market
leader as well as a Top Place to Work by the Washington Post.
DMInc.com| Careers | Twitter | LinkedIn |Facebook
About the Opportunity
DMI is looking for a Desktop Support Team Lead to support a
federal customer in the DC Metro area. This candidate will be
responsible for the following:
- Act as a lead technician in the performance of onsite Support
- Perform complex installations and Configurations of desktops,
laptops, mobile devices, and associated Peripherals and related
- Lead teams in the performance of onsite Updates, Configuration
changes, or Software installations.
- Lead teams in the performance of bulk MACDs.
- Lead technical Support and setup during special events such as
- Provide lead technical assistance to End Users.
- Liaise with and Support Customer VIPs.
- Resolve escalated Service delivery issues, including
communicating Service delivery issues to the appropriate internal
stakeholders, and Support communications to the field force from
the business liaisons regarding Service delivery issues.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, or an
equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Five or more years of experience in service delivery and
Network hardware and software Configuration troubleshooting.
- Experience with various desktop systems, operating systems, and
diverse technical environments.
- Excellent customer service orientation and verbal communication
- Experience Supporting Windows Operating Systems, MAC Operating
Systems, MS Office, VPN, local and Network printing, and mobile
device services such as ActiveSync.
- Ability to install Software for and troubleshoot a wide range
- Experience in a financial services environment preferred.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
Location: Arlington, VA
Physical Requirements: N/A
US Citizenship Required
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being
part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such,
we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various
interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work
directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients.
The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday
parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few
ways DMI comes together as a community
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health
insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for
movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience
- Development - Annual Performance management, continuing
education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along
with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with
their professional and personal development
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax
(ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP,
Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for
each DMI employee
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI
through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer
acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots,
Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees
with several wellness options
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all
take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in
turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and
advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected
veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination
on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran
status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: DMI Mobile Enterprise Solutions, Arlington , Deskside Support Team Lead, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!