Expert Field Engineer
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job ID 174887BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City
Warrenton State VA Country United States
Raytheon Technologies is seeking an experienced and cleared
Field Engineer Expert in support of the U.S. Government.
The right candidate will be responsible for surveys,
design/statement of works, installation, maintenance and operation
of electrical, mechanical and HVAC infrastructures in an OCONUS
environment. Extensive temporary duty assignments may include
travel to hazardous/dangerous locations. Individual will
troubleshoot problems, perform preventative maintenance and provide
detailed reporting upon conclusion of work. Work as a team member
and the willingness to meet the temporary travel requirements.
The qualified candidate must be able to prepare messages and
utilize the customer's computer network to submit survey reports
prior to departing each site. Experience working in an embassy
environment and the willingness to travel are required.
Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Poly on day one of
employment and must be eligible for crossover.
- Experience with the customer's facilities and their
- Understanding of the principles of designing, installing and
operating diesel generator systems, voltage regulators and air
- Familiarity with Department of State Overseas Building Office
requirements and procedures
- Working knowledge of HVAC and/or other trade skills, design
principles and operations.
- Understanding of the customer's message preparation
- Active trade license in HVAC or Electrical systems (minimum
- Knowledge of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Visio, Access, and Project, plus Lotus Notes
- Knowledge of logistics and procurement of materials, inventory
- Knowledge of MAXIMO, other Customer tools
- Weapons Certification Not required for hire, but must be
willing and capable of becoming certified.
- OCONUS travel roughly 50%, including hazardous locations as
required, and roughly 10% CONUS travel as required. Requirements
are based on customer mission and needs and subject to adjust.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of six (6) years of
- Eight (8) years of experience can be considered in lieu of a
degree for a total of fourteen (14) years of experience with 11+
years of relevant experience to the skillset.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Arlington , Expert Field Engineer, Other , warrenton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!