Global Science & Technology, Inc., a fast-growing high
technology firm, is seeking a Junior Help Desk Analyst to support
NASA's NRESS program. The position is in Arlington/Crystal City,
The Help Desk Analyst will support the NASA Solicitation and
Proposal Integrated Review and Evaluation System (NSPIRES) Help
Desk by providing assistance and technical support to both external
(proposing and reviewer community) and internal (NASA and
contractor) users of the NSPIRES system. Additionally, the Help
Desk Analyst will provide IT support during NASA peer review panel
meetings. Applicants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with
the NSPIRES website prior to applying (https://nspires.nasaprs.com/external/).
- Provide problem determination, troubleshooting and resolution
for escalated customer service calls and emails.
- Provide support and troubleshooting to external (proposing and
reviewing community) NSPIRES users.
- Provide support and to internal (NASA and contractor) NSPIRES
- Log calls and emails accurately and completely document
- Support IT needs for both in-person and virtual peer review
panel meetings. Travel to off-site meetings in the DC metro area
and around the country may be required in the future.
- High School Diploma or GED and 5 years' experience or
equivalent combination of higher degree and experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- Knowledge/experience in setting up and networking PC and Macs
in a local server environment.
- Knowledge/experience in setting up and providing support for
WebEx, MS Teams, and Google Workspace.
- High degree of communication, organization and multitasking
Physical Qualification(s) Required:
- Ability to use a computer.
Mental Qualification(s) Required:
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal).
U.S. citizenship or Permanent Residency is required.
Selected applicants will be subject to a government background
GST offers competitive salaries; vacation, sick, and holiday
leave; major medical, dental, life, long-term and short-term
disability insurance; 401K retirement plan; tuition assistance; and
opportunities for employee career growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veterans' status. GST is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action