Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are
collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable
future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with
advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex
challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to
share ideas and best practices while growing your professional
network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit
from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with
We are looking for an MMRP Project Manager to join our team!
- Establish clear expectations for project requirements, schedule
and budget with the internal project team members and
- Collaborates with the Program Manager and resource managers to
define and monitor staffing requirements.
- Provides strong technical leadership for the project team.
Effectively coordinate and communicate with subject matters experts
integral to performance of a munitions response project.
- Direct the preparation of project planning and reporting
documents, schedules, cost estimates and other deliverables
required by each contract.
- Directs technical input into MMRP proposals. Responsible for
coordination with technical team, scheduler and cost estimator to
prepare a bid.
- Ensure deliverables conform with corporate review and approval
- Monitor project execution to ensure conformance with corporate
policies and procedures and elevate any issues to the appropriate
- Conduct regular communications with the client as well as
corporate management, as required.
- Coordinate invoicing with the project controls team.
- Proactively monitor baseline plans for any changes and support
variance analysis and planning of corrective actions, timely
invoicing, Accounts Receivable (AR) tracking and avoidance of
- Support the attainment of project profitability objectives and
Return on Investment (ROI) by conducting sound business management
- Promote and support our company's Zero Incident Performance
- Provide technical and management leadership on proposals.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors from an accredited institution with a focus in
Engineering, Environmental Science, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of Department of Defense (DoD) MMRP
experience is required, with a minimum of 5 years' experience
managing environmental or traditional projects at the field
operational level (field work/field oversight).
- Relevant MMRP experience at a DOD facility or Formerly Used
Defense Site within the last three years.
- Experience managing an Advanced Geophysical Classification
- Strong understanding of DOD policies and guidance applicable to
the Military Munitions Response Program and DOD Advanced
Geophysical Classification Program.
- Must be willing to travel for short time periods.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global,
multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in
more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on
the technical expertise and dedication of our employees-20,000
associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions
for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading
technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource
management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers.
Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture,
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core
values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized
equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be
considered without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities,
sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and
pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other
characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all
interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com
to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are
currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request
priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those
candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.