Company: Staffing Now
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Concierge - Upscale Apartment Complex in
Bethesda, VA (contract)
As a Concierge, you will be responsible for providing superior
customer service to our residents, allowing us to deliver on our
resident commitments of exceptional move-in, total satisfaction,
express service, and personal attention. Each day will be unique,
requiring an ability to prioritize, multi-task, think creatively,
take initiative, and employ a diverse set of skills. A Concierge
brings positive energy to each conversation, resolves any apartment
issues quickly and effectively, and makes everyone feel welcome and
Who you are
- A Strong Communicator. Your writing and
speaking skills are clear and effective, helping you connect well
- A Team Player. You are united with teammates
in delivering the best experience to current and prospective
- Organized. You are flexible and able to juggle
personal interactions with teammates and residents smoothly.
- Caring. You put yourself in others' shoes and
strive for positive outcomes.
- Motivated. You invest extra energy to reach
- Solution-Oriented. You follow through on
commitments, letting residents know that they matter.
What you'll do
- Deliver an exceptional experience to every
person, beginning with an unmatched first impression and
building rapport with teammates, visitors, and current
- Handle transactions like accepting and logging
packages, managing vendors and deliveries, and inspecting move-ins
- Collaborate with talented teammates to
identify and solve any apartment issues that arise.
- Plan fun activities that help build a strong
sense of belonging among residents.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including
word processing, calendar management, software/database, and social
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational
- Polished professional demeanor
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and
- One year customer service and/or administrative experience in a
- College degree or coursework
- Prior experience in front desk support (hotel concierge, office
or medical receptionist, etc.); experience with leasing, sales or
hospitality a plus
Keywords: Staffing Now, Arlington , Concierge, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!