Lead Energy Engineer (OEA)
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Lead Energy Engineer (OEA)
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Minimum Clearance Required: N/A
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain and
Maintain: US Government Secret clearance
CTC is seeking a Lead Engineer to support Department of Defense
(DoD) clients with a portfolio focuseddelivery of energy
security/resiliency projects, leveraging private-sector resources
and capital, that enable the US Air Force to meet its mandates and
goals.As a Lead Engineer, your goal will be to lead and promote a
collaborative environment, support stakeholder engagement in joint
activities and discussions, and develop action plans to ensure
efforts are on track to meet US Air Force goals. You will advise,
support and review Energy Related Assessments, Studies, Discussions
and Projects.You will be involved in leading all factors that
govern project success to ensure high-quality delivery within time,
cost, and quality parameters.You will lead regular client
interactions and be the primary point of contact responsible for
all project technical interactions.
The lead Engineer will help the US Air Force design and deliver
solutions in a fast-paced, mission-critical environment -
translating ideas into action bringing an innovative mindset,
experience in consulting on DoD programs, and a desire to provide
trusted advice to clients and stakeholders. The qualified candidate
will support the following activities:
- Provides overall staff coordination support to the Federal
Staff and Project Managers.
- Provides engineering, technical, and managerial direction for
problem definition, requirement development, analysis and
implementation for complex systems in the engineering discipline
required to meet technical requirements.
- Makes recommendations and advises on system development,
improvements, optimization, or support efforts.
- Synthesizes information for key decision briefs and procurement
- Assesses viability of potential renewable and alternative
energy resilience project opportunities, as part of a team of
engineers and finance professionals.
- Provides recurring and ad-hoc project briefings. .
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical, Electronics or
Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
- Minimum ten (10) years experience including:
- Assessingcondition of
- Should possess Professional Engineering License.
- Collaboratingwith customers
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of energy resilience
issues, and strategy planning
- Capability to independently initiate and manage tasks, with a
high degree of detail and process orientation
- Ability to manage and work in teams, and establish and maintain
cross-functional and working relationships
- Willingness and ability to set priorities and deliver under
tight deadlines in a heavy workload setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of tools, including
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Stronginterpersonalskills to
energyresilienceprojectopportunities,aspartof a team of
- Located in the Washington, DC Metro Area
- Knowledge of US Air Force structure and operations
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Business, Management, or
- Successfully completed Air Force Institute of Technology course
WENG 400: Life Cycle Cost Estimating.
- Experience with energy policy/regulation development,
implementation, and/or oversight at a federal level, preferably
within the Department of Defense, the Department of Energy, or the
Department of Homeland Security
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in
a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of
talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also
recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of
work and personal life
- Visitwww.ctc.comto learn more
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Arlington , Lead Energy Engineer (OEA), Other , arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!