GFEBS SA SME
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Intrepid sets the standard for delivering excellence in the
federal marketplace and is known for treating employees like
family. We provide our employees with a challenging and supportive
work environment, paired with a competitive salary and an
industry-leading 401k contribution. We are looking for a GFEBS SA
SME to join our team to support the US Army Financial Management
Command (USAFMCOM) System Support Operations (SSO).Your day-to-day
work will include:
- Supporting, assisting, and performing necessary FM analysis in
support of the ERP lifecycle requirements for systems such as GFEBS
and GFEBS SA.
- Providing analysis, support, and expertise to emerging program
management tools such as Procure to Pay to enable faster funds
disbursement while eliminating the need for several legacy systems
- Providing technical support and functional expertise to user
locations to support GFEBS/GFEBS-SA PMs deployment, new equipment
training initiatives, functional related training, and sustainment
support on all key GFEBS/GFEBS-SA business process areas.
- Aiding with resolving any issues that GFEBS/GFEBS-SA customers
are experiencing as they relate to knowledge of process, incorrect
master data, or any functional and system related issues.
- Working in collaboration with the GFEBS/GFEBS-SA functional and
project systems lead to analyze data and recommend additions,
changes to existing functional training curriculum and
- Designing and developing enhancements to training materials,
user aids and hands-on exercises to meet training
- Assisting end users with the transition from legacy systems,
business processes and reports to those being used in
GFEBS/GFEBS-SA and assist in the management of the review process
and include feedback from key stakeholders.
- Identifying and tracking GFEBS/GFEBS-SA FIM system requirements
for compliance with administrative and statutory limitations on
Army funds, in particular ensuring Army compliance with the Chief
Financial Officers Act of 1990 (Public Law 101-576) and related
- Providing advisory assistance services to support the
GFEBS/GFEBS-SA's functional requirements activities (i.e.,
requirements analysis, design assessments, change management,
testing, training, and deployment) and provide sound
recommendations pertaining to the development, deployment, and
maintenance of GFEBS/GFEBS-SA.
- Providing functional support to the GFEBS/GFEBS-SA WIPTs
consisting of system engineering, interface control, security, test
& evaluation, training & deployment, information assurance, and
- Documenting business processes and how they are to be
implemented using GFEBS/GFEBS-SA in various end user support tools
such as job aids and training materials and monitor the performance
and effectiveness of business processes and provide recommendations
- Assisting in the preparation and assessment of any pilot tests,
training events, and development of standard operating
- Supporting temporary or permanent workarounds needed to ensure
end users can perform their tasks using GFEBS/GFEBS-SA.
- Assisting with the development, implementation and management
of a functional risk management process and plans and support
maintenance of cost elements, and internal/external audit
- Supporting GFEBS/GFEBS-SA alignment, management and execution
of ASA-FM&C governance bodies and recommend re-positioning and
align purpose of each governance body with requirements for
GFEBS/GFEBS-SA sustainment phase.
- Providing functionality support to GFEBS/ GFEBS-SA users
worldwide and use the applicable help request and tracking system
in place to receive and process functional user support requests
and provide support in tracking and clearing issues and errors.At a
minimum you should have:
- A Top Secret / T5 Clearance. Interim TS / T5 will be considered
for candidates with extensive GFEBS-SA experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following GFEBS/GFEBS-SA
business areas: reimbursable/debt management; spending chain; cost
management; financials; funds management. GFEBS-SA related tasks
will also require personnel that have experience working.
- SME experience in DoD/Army FM policies, processes and
- Expert knowledge/understanding of systems applications and
products/legacy systems and GFEBS applications of these products to
support the requirements related to the implementation of the
integrator's enhancements and new increments as they are applied
within the current GFEBS.
- Expert knowledge of areas such as the business processes of
procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, budget-to-report, acquire to retire,
and cost management.**This job description is subject to change at
any time.About Intrepid:Intrepid is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and
an Equal Opportunity Employer, based in Huntsville, Alabama.
Intrepid is committed to the principle of equal employment
opportunity (EEO) and is committed to making employment decisions
based on merit and value. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Intrepid, Arlington , GFEBS SA SME, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!