Enterprise Portfolio Mgmt Lead (SECRET CLEARED)
Company: The Judge Group, Inc.
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Location: Arlington, VA Salary: 160K-165K Description: JOB
TITLE: Secret Cleared Enterprise Business Systems/Portfolio Mgmt
Lead SUPPORTING: Department of Navy, Office of Chief Management
OfficerDURATION OF CONTRACT: Through 2025LOCATION: On-site / The
are pioneering the way forward to a healthier and safer future,
built upon our high-quality standard and strong culture, and
inspired by the foundation we have built. We serve the public and
commercial segments with integrity, innovation and excellence. We
call this the Next Generation Consultancy and see our platform as
the future of consulting.
job will have the following responsibilities:
- The candidate shall develop and deliver a recommendation for an
investment and portfolio management framework, based on the
strategic planning framework, which represents a structured yet
efficient approach for top-down investment and portfolio
management. The framework shall also include the definition of the
necessary metrics, processes, procedures required to perform
enterprise-level investment and portfolio management. The approach
- Identifying portfolios and investment needs;
- Developing and scoping initiatives;
- Verifying initiative alignment to strategy;
- Estimating and validating costs;
- Prioritizing investments; and
- Incorporating investments into budget planning
- The candidate shall assist with implementing the investment and
portfolio management framework. The types or scope of materials
shall be based on the accepted framework, but include documents,
briefing materials, cost estimates, assessments, prioritizations,
budgetary inputs, and metric data.
- The candidate shall conduct periodic portfolio and investment
reviews. The candidate shall support the review by (1) developing
the agenda and presentation materials, (2) reviewing all materials
for quality and consistency, (3) assisting stakeholders with
material preparation, (4) facilitating a structured review of the
materials, and (5) recording the review minutes.
- The candidate shall support the development, assessment,
review, and delivery of the required investment documents.
Investment documents can include spend plans, business case
analyses (BCA), cost benefit analyses (CBA), justification and
approvals (J&A), problem statements and addendums, and all
business capability acquisition cycle (BCAC) artifacts.
- The candidate shall maintain enough capacity to complete
investment reviews of all IT systems within the DON, including
defense business and warfighting systems. The number of
assessments, artifacts, and certifications varies, but ranges from
300 to 600 assessments per year. As new systems are identified and
re-categorized, the total is subject to change, but should not
- The candidate shall develop, deliver, and maintain an
enterprise capability and service roadmap for all systems (business
and warfighting). The roadmap shall describe how the DON will
evolve capabilities, services, and solutions over time to meet its
customers and stakeholders' needs.
- As part of the broader portfolio management processes, the
candidate shall implement and manage an enterprise performance
management program that includes the following facets:
- Performance Dashboard - The candidate shall develop, deploy,
and maintain a performance management dashboard that provides near
real time status of performance metrics, including, but not limited
to, service performance, financial, process, and personnel/contract
- Baseline Performance and Tracking - The candidate shall
establish baseline performance metric values and track performance
trends over time.
- Measurement Reviews - The candidate shall conduct periodic
reviews to determine if the project objectives and/or services
target indicators adequately met measured results. The candidate
shall seek ways to improve performance, refine indicators, and
identify lessons learned and shall report track results over time
and identify trends. Qualifications & Requirements:
- Secret Clearance
- 16+ years of total experience
- Master's degree in a related field and three (3) or more years
of senior level experience in government or private industry, or a
bachelor's degree in a related field and 10 or more years of senior
- Five (5) or more years of policy development experience.
- Five (5) or more years of functional area manager (FAM) or
- Working knowledge of the Defense Business System (DBS)
investment certification requirements and processes.
- Working knowledge of the planning, programming, budget, and
execution (PPBE) process.
- Working knowledge of programming and budget systems (e.g.,
Program Budget Information System (PBIS), Program Budget
Information System-IT (PBIS-IT), Select & Native Programming
Information Technology (SNaP-IT), DoD Resources Data Warehouse
- Working knowledge of the Defense Information Technology
Portfolio Repository (DITPR) or DITPR-DON. Additional
Requirements:The successful candidate must not be subject to
employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a
non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the
job responsibilities as described.Contact: This job and many more
are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at -
provided by Dice
Keywords: The Judge Group, Inc., Arlington , Enterprise Portfolio Mgmt Lead (SECRET CLEARED), Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!