Specialized Staff Support
Company: JCS Solutions LLC
Posted on: February 19, 2021
- Maintains the Director SPEA Directorate calendar and
appointment schedules with responsibility for making changes and
adjustments as necessary to meet unexpected, high- priority
- Maintains files, directories, special books and other materials
and shall perform a variety of related staff assistance; e.g.,
setting up conferences and meetings, arranging for conference
rooms, contacting participants, distributing agendas, preparing
material, arranging for availability of graphic aids, etc.
- Works closely with the SPEA Directorate division chiefs and
other workforce members in planning their work schedules and in
- Provides calendars and/or reminders of target dates for major
projects, conferences and meetings attendance, and on projected
plans for travel, speaking engagements, etc.
- Utilizing the Defense Travel System (DTS), prepares and/or
oversees travel arrangements for the Director SPEA
- Assists in the preparation or refinement of itineraries,
prepare or oversee the preparation of travel orders, secure
reservations and tickets, and verify that passports and visas are
- Upon completion of travel, prepares vouchers, assists in
developing necessary trip reports, and briefs on items of special
interest and actions taken during customer absence from the
- Coordinates for official local transportation, reimbursement
for expenses incurred, and renewal of parking permits.
- Coordinates and tracks OUSD(I&S) staff actions and tasks
utilizing the Correspondence and Task Management System
- Receives, read, and make proper disposition of correspondence
and other mail received in the office; determine which matters
require immediate or personal attention of the customer; sort
correspondence by actions required (e.g., signature, information or
personal action); locate, assemble, and attach any background
papers required; retain for own disposition routine inquiries and
independently act on matters which can be disposed within
established policy of the office and known wishes of the Director
- Helps maintain records for control and accountability of
classified correspondence and other material received in the office
making distribution to appropriate members of staff and Special
Access clearances on appropriate OUSD(I&S) personnel.
- Coordinates and ensures the disposal of classified waste in
accordance with applicable regulations and procedures.
- Conducts JPAS reviews, maintains SCIF policy and works with
Government security personnel for passing clearances, perm-cert
- Works closely with the SSO to grant temporary visitor access to
key individuals not assigned to OUSD(I&S)
- Ensures all office records are marked, filed, and retained in
accordance with the OSD and federal records disposition schedule
approved by the National Archives and Records Administration.
- Other duties as required
- Due to the nature of the contracts we support, US citizenship
- An active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required.
- 7 to 10 years demonstrated administrative experience is
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience supporting Senior
Management in a DoD headquarters environment is preferred and
defense intelligence and security experience is highly
- Experience maintaining an executive calendar, answering phones,
preparing briefs, and setting and tracking suspense is
- Expert Proficiency Level with: Microsoft Office Excel, Access,
Outlook, PowerPoint, Work is required.
About JCS Solutions LLC
JCS Solutions LLC is an IT Government Contracting company dedicated
to providing the highest quality of services and solutions. Our
employees enjoy a work culture that promotes innovation, and we've
been certified as a Great Place to Work!
JCS Solutions LLC benefits include 401k retirement plans, paid time
off, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life
insurance, long term disability, short term disability, and
opportunities for professional development.
It is JCS's policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin,
citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure,
marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military
status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
If you require additional accommodation, please contact us at or
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: JCS Solutions LLC, Arlington , Specialized Staff Support, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!