GAO Engagement Specialist - Clearance Required
Company: Logistics Management Institute
Posted on: September 17, 2020
LMI is a consultancy dedicated to improving the business of
government, drawing from deep expertise in advanced analytics,
digital services, logistics, and management advisory services.
Established in 1961, LMI is a trusted third party to federal
civilian, national security, and defense agencies, operating free
of commercial and political bias. For nearly 60 years, LMI has
worked with 40 government agencies. From the departments of Defense
to Health and Human Services, LMI is honored to support the
government's mission and people around the globe. We believe
government can make a difference, and we seek talented,
hardworking, mission-driven people who share that conviction.
The GAO Engagement Specialist will provide consulting, management
and analytical support specifically related to logistics, supply
chain management, maintenance policy and acquisition. The work will
be performed at a Department of Defense (DoD) client site in the
Pentagon (Arlington, VA).
* Coordinates all GAO document requests; ensures documents are
reviewed by the DoD Office of General Counsel and, upon approval of
the GAO Engagement Director, transmits documents to GAO.
* Keeps detailed records of questions and requests for documents
from GAO as well as the responses and documents transmitted by DoD
* Primary coordinator with Collateral Action Offices for ensuring
documents are provided in a timely manner.
* Undergraduate degree required. Undergraduate degree in systems
engineering, business administration, supply chain management, or
similar logistics discipline preferred.
* 10+ years experience in DoD. Prior military or DoD
civilian/contractor experience (preferred).
* Executive level support experience, experience within DoD and
other federal agencies.
* Experience in leading and providing technical guidance and
direction involving multiple projects of high complexity.
* Good quantitative and analytical skills.
* Demonstrated ability to use MS Office Suite to include Word,
PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Superior communication skills, both oral and written
* High energy, enthusiasm, tact, ability to effectively interact
with senior executives from Government and industry as well as
Pentagon staff members.
* Ability to create and foster a cooperative work environment.
* Self-directed, detail oriented in completing assigned tasks, able
to adapt to changing work efforts and manage impact of shifting
* Availability for occasional travel.
* Active Secret Clearance with the ability to upgrade to TS/SCI is
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of
providing applicants and employees with equal employment
opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability,
veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law.
We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled
veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered
Keywords: Logistics Management Institute, Arlington , GAO Engagement Specialist - Clearance Required, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!