Real Estate Paralegal
Company: Walsh Colucci Lubeley & Walsh
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, a Northern Virginia commercial
real estate law firm, has an immediate opening for a full-time
paralegal to support the Real Estate Transactions practice group in
our Arlington office.
- 3-5 years experience in practice areas that relate to real
estate and real estate transactions with experience organizing and
coordinating closings and post-closings.
- Applicant should have experience working with Condominium and
HOA governing documents
- Excellent writing/editing, research, and analysis (qualitative
and quantitative), communication, and critical thinking.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time-management skills.
- Paralegal certification preferred.
BenefitsThe firm offers a friendly office environment and benefits
that include health insurance, 401(k) profit sharing, and paid time
off and holidays. The standard schedule is 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
with one hour for lunch (37.5-hour workweek). Salary is
commensurate with experience.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your cover letter and resume to
Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C., is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Walsh Colucci Lubeley & Walsh, Arlington , Real Estate Paralegal, Legal , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!