Cybersecurity Technical Writer & Editor
Company: Solutions - LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Title: Cybersecurity Technical Writer & Editor
Solutions - LLC is supporting our prime contractor and their U.S.
Government customer to provide support for onsite incident response
to civilian Government agencies and critical asset owners who
experience cyber-attacks, providing immediate investigation and
resolution. The project team personnel perform investigations to
characterize the severity of breaches, develop mitigation plans,
and assist with the restoration of services.
Solutions - LLC is looking for Cybersecurity Technical Writer &
Editor to support this critical customer mission.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance with the ability to
obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) Suitability
prior to starting
- Must have 5+ years of technical writing experience including
developing cybersecurity communications deliverables such as
documentation, plans, action reports, and meeting minutes for
internal and external audiences.
- Developing and reviewing technical communications deliverables
including engineering documentation, operational procedures, plans,
action reports, and meeting minutes, coordinating with Incident
Management teams to obtain necessary input data.
- Preparing, reviewing, editing, and maintaining program
technical documents standard operation procedures, work
instructions, CONOPS, and internal team messaging.
- Maintaining statistical diagrams and charts of team engagement
- Experience with creating and maintaining information system
security documentation and SOPs.
- Excellent hands-on experience with Microsoft Office Suite
including MW Word and PowerPoint
- Fluid technical writing and editing skills, including the use
of AP Style and/or government agency-directed style guides
- Ability to work with technical cyber analysts to evaluate
material and break it down into concise, compelling narrative that
engages the reader.
- Ability to research and analyze complex technical material and
break it down into concise, compelling copy that engages the
- Ability to work under pressure with clients, program managers
and subject matter experts in a fast-paced cybersecurity
- Familiarity with a variety of internal and external
communications vehicles, practices and technologies, including
print, electronic, video and social media.
- Ability to capture meeting discussions at a rapid pace using
either shorthand and/or typing fast.
- Experience with creating technical briefings including
executive leadership briefings.
- Experience developing news articles, monthly newsletters,
executive messages, advanced PowerPoint presentations and
- Familiarity with cybersecurity communications language and
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
university in English, Business or related, OR 7+ years of
technical writing and editing experience with a High School
Keywords: Solutions - LLC, Arlington , Cybersecurity Technical Writer & Editor, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!