Information Systems Auditor
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Company Overview GovCIO is a team of transformers-people who are
passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making
a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the
technology-related innovation governmental operations that improve
the citizen experience every day.But we can't do it alone. We
welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture.
Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and
perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and
creators. We're changing the face of I.T. - from our diverse staff
to the end-products we develop. And we're excited to expand our
team. Are you ready to be a transformer? Responsibilities
- Assist the government in preparing client stakeholders for
- Coordinate client responses to external audits by ensuring
information provided to external auditors is timely, accurate, and
satisfies the auditor s request
- Assist the government to ensure audit findings and
recommendations are accurate and proposed remediation is achievable
and track remediation status of all external audit findings and
- Assist the government in assessing and analyzing external audit
findings and recommendations to identify areas for improvement in
the client s cybersecurity program. Qualifications
- Bachelor's with 8+ years (or commensurate experience)
- 3 - 5 years of experience in IT risk and compliance, IT
governance, IT auditing or an IT/cybersecurity related field.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified
Internal Auditor (CIA) certifications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of compliance practices and IT audit
- Demonstrated knowledge of operating systems, application
development, change management, operations, networking and
telecommunications, databases, business continuity, disaster
recovery, and physical and logical security.
- Excellent analytical skills to understand organizational
objectives, evaluate risks and controls and accurately document and
support work performed and conclusions reached.
- General knowledge of internal control concepts, principles,
risk analysis, FISMA, PCI Compliance, HIPAA, Privacy, process
improvement and techniques, including frameworks such as NIST,
ISO2700, COSO and COBIT.
- A high degree of personal integrity, attention to detail, and
strong investigative skills.
- All personnel assigned under this task order must possess
current TS clearances and maintain them throughout the life of the
contract. Personnel must be SCI eligible. Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, IT/
cybersecurity related discipline
Keywords: GovCIO, Arlington , Information Systems Auditor, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!