Posted on: June 23, 2022
Title: - JAVA Developer Location: - Arlington, Virginia, United
StatesResponsibilities:In this role, one shall be responsible for
designing and developing applications using the Java technology
framework and SQL as the Database for Manufacturing, BFS, and
Capital Market client.Additional responsibilities shall include
contributing to designing and documenting the software architecture
based on existing architecture and inputs received from the Client
from time to time. Perform unit testing, integration testing, and
UAT as and when required. Also, engage with the Client in
requirement gathering, Status updates on deliverables, UAT, and be
the key stakeholder in the overall engagement. Minimum
- BE/B Tech/MCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Preferred
- 8+ years of experience in Software Development.
- Azure exposure, A strong understanding of relational database
design, and SQL Select (including related syntax/features)
- Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Web Services (SOAP/REST), MySQL,
WebSphere, Java Message Services, SQL Server
- Technical Professional, with proven abilities in the areas of
Java development and implementation, multi-threading, Concurrency,
- The candidate Should be a string in Spring Core, IOC
- Good in SQL Queries and Stored procedures
- Should have exposure to Messaging frameworks like JMS, IBM
- Good in Unix commands
- Candidate should work on the DevOps tools like Git/Bitbucket,
Maven/Bamboo, Stash, TeamCity/Jenkins, Junit, Splunk
- Good Understanding of Agile Delivery Methodology & experience
in working with Scrum teams.
- Candidate should have exposure to Continuous Integration and
- Excellent customer-facing skills that include conducting
compelling technical briefings & demonstrations. The person should
have a technical aptitude to implement new technologies and
articulate the solutions to the customer.
- Demonstrable experience in Core Java (1.8 or higher) and Spring
framework (Core, AOP, Batch), OFX Services, Micro-services,
- Strong experience in developing multi-threaded and
- Strong experience in Web Services (SOAP and REST) with prior
experience on JMS/IBM MQ.
- Demonstrated delivery experience of Microservices APIs using
Springboot, Oracle PL/SQL development, and activities like
Performance tuning / Optimization.
Keywords: Genpact, Arlington , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!