Company: Mitchell Martin Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Job Summary:The selected candidate will become a Scrum Master
leading the Debit Card and Checks squad within the Cash Management
Fleet for Agile Projects. The ideal candidate embodies the core
values being client focused, lead with excellence, do the right
thing, and team oriented. The candidate brings knowledge of Agile
principles and ceremonies, experiences in collaboration across
complex organizations, removing impediments, and ensuring team
progress towards their missions and deliverables. In addition, the
individual will be leading release management activities and
responsible for coordinating efforts for the
- Serve as Scrum Master leading Agile teams focusing on projects
for Debit Card and Checks squad.
- Promote Agile culture, values, behaviors, and principles across
business, development and testing organizations.
- Create a collaborative team environment; partner with Agile
Coach to provide constructive feedback for continuous agile
- Develop team norms and balance workload for onshore and
offshore developers, testers and Product Owners.
- Plan and conduct Agile meetings/ceremonies (e.g., Sprint
Planning, Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand Up, Test Plan and Test
Case reviews, Sprint Demos, Retrospectives, etc.).
- Review and manage backlog and in-progress items to ensure the
latest work status is captured and updated as appropriate.
- Maintain team metrics and report project statuses (e.g.,
velocity/burn down charts, financial status, issues/risks, etc.) on
a regular basis to Product Owner and to senior stakeholders.
- Take ownership to drive through resolutions of issues or
blockers, coordinate directly with other development/product teams
on inter-dependencies or through Scrum-of-Scrums ceremony.
- Takes a lead role in overall release management, which includes
end-to-end regression test coordination, ensuring SDLC artifact
adherence, runbook coordination, and deployment support.
- Oversee Production issues, partner with Product Owner on impact
assessment and prioritization of production issues.Required Skills:
- 7+ years hands-on experience in a large complex banking
organization or major consulting organization acting in as a Scrum
Master utilizing Agile Scrum and Kanban frameworks
- 5 + years of hands-on experience with Agile project management
software/tools (e.g., JIRA, etc.).
- Proven relationship management, communication, teamwork, and
influence skills; ability to operate at senior levels in both
written and verbal communications.
- 4+ Years developing full-scale project plans and associated
communication documents, including identifying and managing project
dependencies and critical path.
- Experience estimating resources needed to achieve project
- Hands on-experience proactively managing change in project
scope, identifying potential issues, and devising contingency
- Proven experience to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
in a high-pressure environment.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and ability to work
independently as well as in a team environment.
- Proficient with MS Office applications: Excel, MS Project,
Visio, Word, and PowerPoint.Desired Skills:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Technical background in integration, development, testing,
and/or infrastructure is nice to have.Educational Qualification:
- Minimum BE/BTech degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or
a related field.
Keywords: Mitchell Martin Inc., Arlington , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!