Asst Contract Technical Rep with Security Clearance
Company: Agile Defense, Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Requisition #:ASSTC003375 Job Title:Asst Contract Technical Rep
Location:Arlington, VA 22203 Clearance Level:Active DoD -Secret
**Selected applicantsmay be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information. ** SUMMARY
Seeking an Assistant Contract Technical Representative for a
contract providing Information Technology (IT) Support Services to
the Office of Naval Research (ONR) Chief Information Officer. The
Assistant Contract Technical Representative shall collect and
maintain documentation for all phases of Next Generation Enterprise
Network (NGEN), including deployment, service acceptance and other
transition activities, cutover issues, and expansion and changing
of services post-transition DUTIES
* Prepare and submit the necessary documents to request new
* Prepare and submit Move, Add, Change (MAC) documents as
* Process all information or documentation necessary to obtain,
change or remove accounts, hardware, software and other
* Create and process routine and non-routine service orders.
* Prepare and track documentation for all new CLIN (customer/user)
* Prepare and review Statement of Objectives (SOO), Statement of
Work (SOW) and other required documentation in support of RAPT
* Coordinate the specific deployment schedule of all services,
including technical refreshment of all NGEN equipment.
* Communicate special user deployment instructions to NGEN
* Conduct follow-up processes on all unresolved issues and escalate
in accordance with the NGEN chain of command.
* Draft service orders for Government approval including: mapping
applications, creating and submitting build-outs, reviewing and
recommending approval of invoices, and updating template in ISF
* Monitor all enterprise wide software updates to insure that the
users receive updated software.
* Manage all ONR test groups selected for pre-deployment testing
and evaluation and report all results to ONR CTR.
* Maintain and access the EITSMS.
* Monitor information on NMCI/NGEN Homeport.
* Monitor NGEN alerts to ensure CIO Government staff are
* Draft IT Alerts to notify ONR of NGEN actions, and provide drafts
to ONR CIO for approval and release.
* Maintain operations of SIPRNET token system (Local Registration
* Maintain software and hardware updates and replacements in all
NGEN SIPRNET kiosks.
* Maintain printers in all SIPRNET kiosks.
* Manage ordering, installation, and replacement of Voice Over
Internet Protocol (VOIP) communications including switches, parts,
cables, and handsets.
* Participate on development of business rules, processes and
* Prepare agendas, supporting documentations, meeting notes,
reports or presentations.
* Collect and analyze data as well as produce reports based on the
data collected. Schedule all NIPRNET and SIPRNET services for ONR
headquarters and field sites and schedule all upgrades, changes and
alterations to current seats during Tech Refresh.
* Review pre-invoices and invoices in eMarketplace (or its
successor) for all orders for both headquarters and field sites and
compare them for consistency to already placed orders. Notify the
CTR of any discrepancies.
* Maintain all necessary electronic and hard copy
* Maintain and track inventory at all ONR sites via the EITSMS
Systems or similar.
* Maintain Command Application and Templates. --- Prepare
documentation to create Request For Service numbers (RFS) for
Command Application lists.
* Activate or reactivate disabled accounts. Coordinate approvals
with appropriate NGEN authorities.
* Process request for new NGEN user accounts within one (1) working
day after receipt of the SAAR.
* Process request for new Flank Speed user accounts.
* Assist new users in completion of User and Asset Information Form
(UAIF) forms and coordinate with NGEN.
* Submit request for deactivation/disablement of NGEN user accounts
in NET within two (2) days after date of departure.
* Coordinate services with ONR OneDesk to ensure account creations,
asset assignments, and other services are provided within two (2)
working days of a user request.
* Run daily ONR website and web application health checks between
0600-0630. Notify CIO via email by 0700 each working day. ---
Update OCIO IT Service Dashboard by 0630 each working day
Qualifications Education and Certifications
* Education: Bachelor's degree in one of the following: o Computer
Science o Engineering o IT related field
* Certifications: o DOD Information Assurance Workforce (IAWF) DoD
8570 IAM Level II certification. Background Needed and Years of
* Seven (7) years overall NMCI/NGEN related, or other DoD networks
experience required. Additional Skills & Qualifications Must Have
* Experience directly supporting the creation of NMCI orders, MACs
and special requests, managing and tracking IT inventory, and
installing and administering computer hardware and software.
* Three (3) years of that experience shall be in the following
areas: Operations installation and support. Customer
service/help-desk-related or customer outreach with specific
technology skills. GOTS/COTS applications specializing in Human
Resource, Legal and Financial Management business applications.
NMCI/NGEN ordering tools such as the Enterprise Information
Technology Service Management System (EITSMS) suite.
* At least three (3) years of experience managing technical staff.
* Strong communication skills - Strong time management skills
* Must be a strong team player. Ability to collaborate well with
* A learn-while-doing attitude with good problem-solving skills
Working Conditions Working Conditions
* General office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature
but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time.
* The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and
temperature are adequate, and there are not hazardous or unpleasant
conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
* Work is generally performed within an office environment, with
standard office equipment available. Strength Demands * Sedentary -
10 lbs. Maximum lifting, occasional lift/---carry of small
* Some occasional walking or standing may be required.
* Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only
occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met. Physical
Requirements * Stand or Sit
* Talk or Hear
* See COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements As a federal contractor,
Agile Defense is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other
customer/facility vaccination requirements. As such, to protect the
health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer
requirements, Agile Defense may require employees in certain
positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination
requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor
mandate and customer site requirements. About Us! Agile Defense is
an Information Technology Solutions provider committed to
partnering with our customers to deliver the highest level of
service to our customers. We provided Information Technology (IT)
services to the U.S. Government, including several United States
Civil agencies and various branches within the U.S. Department of
Defense. Agile Defense has established a solid reputation of
partnering with our customers to deliver innovative IT solutions
with our "Listen. Think. Innovate." philosophy. At Agile Defense,
we know that our employees are our most important asset. We believe
in our responsibility to our fellow employees, customers, company,
and to our country. We promote teamwork, integrity, and creativity;
we expect our fellow employees to also live these values.
Keywords: Agile Defense, Inc., Arlington , Asst Contract Technical Rep with Security Clearance, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!