Senior ETL Developer contract job in Centreville, VA
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Seeking a Senior ETL Developer for a contract job in
• Conduct or participate in meetings with key system owners to
understand the company's current data and systems environment
• Analyze source system data to assess data quality and work with
technical and business representatives to determine strategies for
handling data anomalies identified
• Design ETL processes and develop source to target data
• Develop, test, and deploy ETL routines using ETL tools and
external programming/scripting languages, as necessary
• Integrate ETL routines into production job streams
• Monitor and optimize the performance of the ETL routines and
• Excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to
• Demonstrated experience conducting data analysis and identifying
and resolving data issues
• 8+ years designing ETL processes and developing source to target
• 8+ years experience developing, testing, and deploying ETL
solutions using Informatica PowerCenter.
• Significant experience implementing data warehousing solutions in
an Oracle 10/11g environment. Experience with analytical databases
such as ParAccel a strong plus.
• Very strong SQL and/or PL/SQL skills required.
• Experience with data virtualization tools such as Composite
Software a strong plus
• Experience scheduling jobs using Control-M a plus
• Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing, team-based
environment. Experience working in Agile environments is a strong
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills with business
and technical communities
• Excellent written communications skills
Interested in this Senior ETL Developer contract job in
Centreville, VA? Apply here!
Keywords: , Arlington , Senior ETL Developer contract job in Centreville, VA, IT / Software / Systems , Centreville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!