Head of Process Controls & Analytical Technology
Company: EMD Electronics
Posted on: May 11, 2022
EMD Electronics is hiring a Head of Process Controls &
Analytical Technology at their Allentown, PA location. Your Role
Lead a team of experts for process automation and process
analytical technology for EMD Electronics in US. You are a member
of the global team within Merck Semiconductor Materials
Engineering. Your team will provide it's services among large
capital projects with focus in North America. The principal
accountabilities of your team include the development and execution
of plant automation designs for novel chemistry plants starting
with the design of process control architectures by applying state
of the art automated processes. Interfacing and close collaboration
with other teams from Engineering, Procurement, Research and
Development and Construction (EPC) firms during all project phases.
Empowering, motivating and engaging your team in accordance with
our cultural and behavioral principles.Job Requirements: -Who You
Are Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in automation or electrical engineering,
advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in capital project execution.
- Expert knowledge in process control design and applications in
process industries especially for Semiconductor Industries.
- Expertise in leading and motivating a team.
- Advanced understanding of industry wide technology trends and
- Expertise on standards and guidelines
- Acumen for process design engineering and process
- Ability to work in global, cross functional teams with strong
communication and organizational skills
- Keen to act flexibly and cope with changing conditions in a
cross functional international network.
- Keen to act flexibly and to cope with changing conditions
- Readiness for business trips > 30%.
Keywords: EMD Electronics, Arlington , Head of Process Controls & Analytical Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!