Junior .Net Developer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ValidaTek, Inc. is an award-winning Small Business that provides
high-security mission-critical IT services to the Federal
Government. Our commitment to excellence in service delivery has
resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that
includes several U.S. Federal Departments. The corporate
infrastructure is robust and based on industry best practices as
evidenced by our DCAA Approved accounting system, ISO 9001:2015,
ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 27001:2013 certifications, and CMMI Level
5 for Services (CMMI-SVC Level 5) and CMMI Level 5 for Development
(CMMI-DEV Level 5) appraisals. We pride ourselves in being the best
and only attracting and retaining the best talent to fuel our rapid
growth. We promote a strong employee-focused corporate culture that
provides a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We
provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational
assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is
valued for their contributions and we all take pride in helping our
customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the
overall success of the company.
Junior .Net Developer
Provide application programming support to maintain the MTBP
system. The MTBP System is a web application built using the .NET
Framework and the following Microsoft technology stack: ASP.NET,
Internet Information Server (IIS), and SQL Server.
- Provide application programming maintenance support to include
enhancements of the MTBP application.
- Provide ongoing maintenance for the MTBP application production
environment, fixes bugs and application problems.
- Provide minor modifications and improvements to the MTBP system
as identified in each SPRINT and defined scheduled release
- Participate and evaluate requested MTBP code changes, upgrades,
and modifications of system and scheduled releases.
- As part of the team, provide support for the sending and
receiving of program data between WHS and WMATA.
- Ensure MTBP system maintain communication with the parking
- Develop scripts
- Provide support of upgrades and improvements to the web based
- Support MTBP system services for enrollment, change management,
claims, and SmartBenefits.
- Work within the Web Services team to support operations and
maintenance of existing protocol, but also continued analysis and
review of interface improvements, in coordination with ISD and
- Support future development of web services interface with WMATA
and/or improvements to the system that will streamline processes
and improve overall system performance.
- Work with senior staff to conduct analysis and development for
ISD requirements related to Congressional actions, new legislative
or other regulatory requirements that warrant system modification
to ensure program compliance.
- Ensure alignment of software and database to the JSP Enterprise
- Support system upgrades and improvements to the web based MTBP
- .NET Framework, .NET, IIS, SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative engineering with other team members
Knowledge and Experience
- 1-3 years of experience
- BA/BS or equivalent years of experience
- Secret Clearance/TS eligible
- Microsoft Certification
- Understanding of DoD, DISA cybersecurity requirements
In accordance with Executive Order 14042 all employees will be
required to present proof of COVID-19 vaccination, unless an
employee is legally entitled to an accommodation.
Applicants who are selected for employment will be required to
verify authorization to work in the United States.
ValidaTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: ValidaTek, Arlington , Junior .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!