Senior Computer System Analyst, WWCTP- Remote
Company: Magellan Health
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Supports a non-personal services contract to provide
professional computer system analyst support for the Recovery
Coordination Program (RCP) of the Defense Health Agency (DHA).
Supports the National Resource Directory, a federal inter-agency
web portal implemented for Wounded, Ill and Injured Service
Members, Veterans, their families and caregivers which provides
vetted information and links to national, state, and local
resources and serves as the premier source of updated information
for this population.
- Translates user requirements into functional requirements and
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet
applications by setting expectations and features priorities
throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies
and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software
products; designing and conducting tests.
- Designs and enhances NRD(Postgres) database/data models
according to business logic.
- Utilizes Postgres PL/SQL, SQL, design database triggers,
procedures, functions, complex views and reports.
- Writes documentation to describe and develop installation and
operating procedures of programs.
- Performs system, equipment and software analysis as well as
engineering support functions. Analyzes and tests computer programs
or system to identify errors and ensure conformance to
- Formulates and reviews plans outlining steps required to
develop programs to meet staff and user requirements.
- Coordinates installation or computer programs and operating
systems, and test, maintains, and monitors computer system.
- Ensures quality throughout the project life cycle.
- Plans, coordinates, directs and manages projects/task orders
for performance, schedule and cost.
- Independently assesses requirements and develops plans,
schedules and assigns staff and other resources to meet those
- Establishes technical and administrative policies for
analytical personnel, including standards for review of work
products for accuracy, adherence to design concepts and applicable
- Reviews program documentation to assure compliance with
standards or requirements and adherence to program milestones.
- Ensures that outcomes metrics, versus process metrics, are
measured and reported.
- All other duties as assigned.Other Job
RequirementsResponsibilitiesBachelor's in Computer Science,
Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems,
Business Administration with computer science/IT related
concentration, Business Intelligence, Computer Systems Analysis,
Systems Engineering. Or an MBA with an IT related
Java 8, Elasticsearch, Spring MVC, Spring Framework, Spring
Security, JDBC, Postgres 10, SOAP Web Services, WebLogic 12c, and
Demonstrated experience related to any of the following: business
intelligence analysis, technology management, software development,
business & information systems administration, project management
with concentration in information technology (IT), computer system
analysis, or data modeling for computer systems design.General Job
InformationTitleSenior Computer System Analyst, WWCTP-
RemoteGrade28Work Experience - RequiredAnalytics/Informatics,
Business Intelligence, Project/Program Management, Web Design and
DevelopmentWork Experience - PreferredEducation - RequiredBachelors
- Computer and Information Science, Bachelors - Information
Technology, Bachelors - Management Information Systems, Masters -
Business AdministrationEducation - PreferredLicense and
Certifications - RequiredLicense and Certifications -
PreferredMagellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the
security responsibilities and security controls unique to their
position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and
contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.
Keywords: Magellan Health, Arlington , Senior Computer System Analyst, WWCTP- Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!