Senior PC Support Manager
Company: CoreSys Consulting Services
Posted on: February 24, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: As a Senior Personal Computer (PC) Support
Manager you provide advanced expert level support for end user
devices, peripherals and other related desktop technologies that
may be used daily and require hands on support. This role requires
expert knowledge of unique, one-off, or uncommon technical systems
in the enterprise. This role is required to spend time mentoring
and training other PC technicians. This position will work on
projects, conduct technology/system testing and/or assist with
addressing issues that span the enterprise. This position is
responsible for overall personal computer activity.This position is
contingent based upon a contract award.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes and implements PC policies, procedures, and
standards, and ensures their conformance with information systems
goals and procedures.
- Studies and projects PC resource requirements including
personnel, software, equipment, and facilities, and makes
recommendations to management.
- Maintains currency in new developments and technology.
- Provides for the training of department staff and end
- Directs setup and maintenance of library and materials for end
user reference and reviews department staff.
- Ensures that security procedures are implemented and
- Provides leadership in the effective use of internal data
processing, automated office systems and data communications.
- May also manage Local Area Network (LAN) services.
- Recommend or perform complex actions to correct problems using
remote diagnostic, remediation technology and tools or at user
locations to install, modify, or make repairs to computer hardware
- Supervise and supporting major computer system and laptop
deployments, and similar projects.
- Test and evaluate specified software packages, proposed
hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, and
compatibility with existing computer systems, peripherals, and the
- Respond in a timely fashion to client inquiries and escalated
issues concerning operation of client-owned assets
- Maintain the highest level of customer service
- Provides updates, status, and completion information to
management regarding all assigned incidents, requests, and
- Provide regular updates to tickets within the work queue with
frequency depending on priority level.
- Escalate all high priority or sensitive customer
requests/concerns to the User Services Manager
- Coordinate activities with the Help Desk, Faculty Support,
Network Services, Enterprise Application Services, and other team
- Properly delegates appropriate work to student technicians
based on need and workload.
- Producing relevant documentation for operational processes and
process improvement. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Senior/Lead with 10+ years' experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology or
- Security+Must be a and possess a Top-Secret Security Clearance
with SCI eligibility due to Federal Contracting Requirements
Company Description:CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small
Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a
CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as
well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team
has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and
maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize
in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and
Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and
Modernization, J2EE / Open-Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus
much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate
immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services' competitive employee
benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision,
disability, and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k
program with a company match. - provided by Dice
Keywords: CoreSys Consulting Services, Arlington , Senior PC Support Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!