Web QA Engineer
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Mobomo is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to
develop test strategies, plans, test scripts for manual and
automated testing and support other testing activities and
communications, engage external groups for testing in a coordinated
effort, and introduce tools for performing tests and audits. This
position would also include formulating testing processes and
procedures and testing policies that the Web Directorate should
follow. In addition, the analyst would support the development of
other project artifacts and documentation such asprogress reports,
analytics, data collections, schedules, and presentations as
- Provide support to development team in debugging and fixing
issues related to database, website, CMS development and/or
Net, Drupal, SharePoint, Access, SQL, PHP, etc.
- Provide expert support in analysis and reporting of web-related
activities and projects throughout the Software and Testing Life
- Communicate complex and/or technical information to a broad
range of audiences.
- Provide managers with objectively based information for making
decisions on the administrative and programmatic aspects of
Directorate operations to include quality assurance, software
testing, development, project management, product management and
change management processes.
- Investigate/research issues, determine impact, and provide
solutions for improving product quality.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a security clearance.
- Must be local to the DMV area.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week. During normal work
hours are 9 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday, with a half hour
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology, Computer
Science, MIS, or related
- discipline, or equivalent related experience.
- 10+ years in field of Information Technology and software
- Working knowledge of common accessibility testing tools and
- Entry and above experience in section 508 compliance
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies, automation tools
such as Selenium, JAWS and WebDriver, and best practices.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with Web Systems
colleagues on assigned projects and activities.
- Follow Web Systems Agile SCRUM Methodology, other frameworks,
governance processes and best practices.
- Comfortable with the amount of testing manual vs automated
- Adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced, high-profile
- Ability to evolve skill sets and quickly adapt to new
technologies and priorities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions and
- Equally comfortable working on a project team as well as
- Maintain professional relationships with customers, management,
colleagues and deliver
- high-quality customer service.
About Mobomo:Mobomo is a full-service DevOps agency dedicated to
creating elegant solutions to solve complex problems.
Mobomo benefits include health care, paid time off, retirement
savings and professional development.
Mobomo is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, disability status or any other basis as protected
by federal state, or local law.
Keywords: Mobomo, Arlington , Web QA Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!