Sr. Full Stack Developer- Angular/.Net
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Technology is constantly changing and our adversaries are
digitally exceeding law enforcement's ability to keep pace.Those
charged with protecting the United States are not always able to
access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent
terrorism. The Government has trusted in Peraton to provide the
technical ability, tools, and resources to bring criminals to
justice. In response to this challenge, Peraton is seeking a Senior
Full Stack Developer with Angular and .Net experience to provide
proven, industry leading capabilities to our customer.
* Develop web-based applications in an Angular 6, .Net Core, SQL
Server, Elastic Search, and Windows environment.
* Work in a team environment to design, develop, and support a
software system which is undergoing a modernization.
* Participate in developing new functionality and migrating the
application into the cloud and introducing new technologies into
the tech stack.
* Work closely with team members using Business Rules and User
Stories as a basis.
* Design, develop, and implement a case management system utilizing
Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Git, Angular 4, C#,
ASP.Net Core 2 Framework, and SQL Server 2016.
* Participate in Agile Scrum SDLC activities.
* Participate in new tool evaluations for introducing new tools
into the technology stack such as ElasticSearch, NoSQL databases
* Steer the system into an AWS and container environment.
* Work in a team environment with other developers developing new
and enhanced Web-based applications.
* Support developing Agile SDLC phase documentation.
* Perform unit and integration testing of software/systems prior to
release to the users for user acceptance testing.
* Work with AWS, Mongo DB, MySQL, and Node JS in the future.
* BS degree and twelve (12) years of experience with programming
and software development including analysis, design, development,
implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance,
troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems.
* Five (5) years of experience architecting software solutions
based on customer requirement.
* Led technical teams for at least five (5) years.
* Three (3) years of experience designing and implementing
automated build and deployment pipelines and supporting
* Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications
while maintaining 24/7 availability.
* A current Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and
the ability to obtain a polygraph.
* Experience with open source technologies like Docker,
ElasticSearch, NoSQL Databases, and AWS.
* Experience with an Agile environment and have developed User
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Arlington , Sr. Full Stack Developer- Angular/.Net, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!