Full Stack Developer
Company: Hanover Research
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Hanover Research Full Stack Developer
Hanover Research is actively seeking a Full Stack Developer with
experience developing innovative web applications and performing
custom web development. Candidates should be proficient in current
and emerging web-based technologies. Candidates must have
familiarity with relational databases and experience configuring,
optimizing, & deploying to Linux environments. Familiarity and
experience with open source applications are a plus.
Location: Washington DC / Arlington, VA
A successful candidate can look forward to the following:
- Designing and implementing exciting new web applications,
prototypes, user interfaces, and websites from the ground up.
- Maintaining and supporting existing systems and websites.
- Developing creative, robust, efficient integrations with third
party or internal systems.
- Participating in project planning/estimation with the Product
- Leading best practices, including code reviews, continuous
integration and deployment.
- Creatively thinking about how to solve business challenges;
with a strong ability to understand and internalize the big picture
and broader implications.
- Leverage excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills to
work with a diverse set of colleagues, across functions,
- Applying an excitement about learning new technologies,
tackling new challenges, paying attention to details, and,
ultimately, growing professionally.
- Must hold a bachelors degree in computer science, engineering,
information systems, or a related field.
- 3- 5+ years related work experience
- Designing database-driven applications using databases such as
Postgresql, MySQL, SQL, Hadoop, MongoDB, or CouchDB
Python, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with continuous integration and automated
- Ability to manage a server configuration and deployment setup
- Version control system knowledge with tools like Git or
- Knowledge of Data visualization (e.g, Tableau, Kyvos, D3)
- Experience with DevOps, Agile, and Cloud
Nice to Have:
- Experience with APEX/Force.com
- Data Science experience a plus
- CI/CV Platforms
- Business Building We build our business quickly and
intelligently and we help our clients do the same.
- Thought Leadership and Innovation We strive constantly to
deliver better information in a better way
- Service To our clients and our community, service is our
- Leadership and Mentorship Our talent is our greatest asset, and
we hope to help our people be their best.
- Firm Citizenship We are optimists who believe there are endless
possibilities for our company and ourselves.
- Competitive base salary
- Starting at 18+ days PTO with unlimited annual rollover
- 401(K) employer matching program
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- Health and wellness packages with discounts to local gym
- Annual company-wide day of service and monthly events
partnering with local organizations such as KidPower, Marthas
Kitchen, DC SPCA
Location: Washington DC / Arlington, VA
- Must be able to commute to the office daily
- We do offer the benefit for working from home 1-2 days a
- 100% remote work is not an option
About Hanover Research
Hanover was named a Top 50 Market Research Firm by the American
Marketing Association in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018, and has also
been twice named a Washington Business Journal Fastest Growing
Hanover Research is a global research and analytics firm that
provides high quality, custom research through an annual, fixed-fee
model for clients in the corporate, education, and healthcare
sectors. Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Arlington, Virginia,
Hanover employs high-caliber market researchers, analysts, and
account professionals to deliver a robust service infrastructure
that is revolutionary in its combination of flexibility and
affordability. The core capabilities that drive Hanovers research
engine include primary research, secondary research, data analysis,
and grant development. By enthusiastically fostering an environment
of respect, encouragement, and support, we empower our clients and
employees to seize opportunities for growth, impact, and
How to Apply
If you feel that you meet these qualifications and are excited by
the prospect of working for an established but dynamic company, we
encourage you to submit an application through our online portal:
Hanover Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, compensation, training,
promotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination.
Keywords: Hanover Research, Arlington , Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!