Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) (Hybrid)
Company: Merito Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Are you coordinating for new opportunities....looking to become
a recruiting coordinator?
Looking for your next contracted opportunity?
The company is an American nonprofit-charitable corporation that
provides live entertainment, such as comedians, actors and
musicians, social facilities, and other programs to members of the
United States Armed Forces and their families.
Temp to Hire at $25 an hour Hybrid - 2 days a week in Arlington, VA
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support to the Senior Vice
President, Global Human Resources, HR Leadership Team, and HR staff
including but not limited to creating PowerPoint presentations,
updating org charts, expense report processing, meeting logistics
and organizing/assembling documents and other materials.*
- Provide specialized Benefits support including but not limited
to New Hire benefits enrollment, and COBRA administration.
Reconcile benefits and other invoices. Assist with Transportation
- Perform a variety of other HR tasks including but not limited
to arranging candidate interviews and travel, background checks and
employment contract renewals. *
- Provide specialized Training & Development support including
but not limited to administration of Education Assistance Program
and Learning Management System asset assignments, data integrity,
maintenance and reporting.
- Serve as departmental point-of-contact. Collect internal
employee communications regarding Human Resources programs, plans
and policies; collaborate as necessary with other departments in
the delivery of information across multiple channels.
- Provide project support for HR programs and initiatives, such
as employee surveys, training and development programs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of work experience in an administrative or HR support
role. Relevant experience in a not-for-profit, military,
multicultural and/or global organization preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to
interact with Leadership, the general public and military audiences
at a variety of levels with integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency using computers and electronics equipment. General
knowledge of various software, applications, and programs including
but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment related to
controversial and/or culturally sensitive subjects. Ability to
handle confidential information with tact and poise.
- Must be punctual, organized and self-motivated, with the
ability to quickly and easily adapt to changing organizational
- Ability to achieve desired results while working
collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to obtain and maintain proper credentials necessary to
access locations and facilities including but not limited to
security, credit and/or background screening, valid driver's
Keywords: Merito Group, Arlington , Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) (Hybrid), Human Resources , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!