Company: Nestl-- USA
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that
nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that
changes lives, Nestl-- is the place for you. Nestl-- USA is one of
seven operating companies that make up Nestl--'s presence in the
United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading
food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver
quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local
communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We're determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow
than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our
entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where
collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected,
and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day.
Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance
your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and
beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers,
but also about enriching you.Position SummaryThis is a unique
opportunity for someone who gets energized when presented with
complex problems, thrive in ambiguous environments and like
developing high performing leaders and teams.
As a Human Resources Business Partner at Nestl-- Nutrition -
Gerber, you will be accountable for providing Human Resources
support to the Baby Food and Finance teams partnering with
teammates at all levels of the organization to support the building
and scaling of a high-performance culture. You will make the
difference by providing expertise & solutions in the areas of
employee relations, leadership development, coaching, conflict
management, organizational development and change
- Drive programs supporting engagement, growth and retention of
- Support the annual people cycle process of performance, talent
and compensation planning
- Partner with HR teammates to provide support with creating &
operationalizing strategic initiatives
- Pro-actively challenge the established organizational structure
to drive superior performance while keeping a sustainable overhead
- Provide alternate solutions on business issues to achieve the
most effective solutions considering the Nestl-- principles,
policies and business unit goals.
- Coach and develop leaders to become source of inspiration and a
foundational strength for Gerber's culture while supporting the
development of category expertise inclusive of digital.
- Managing the coordination and execution of workforce planning
for the assigned teams.
- Ensuring an effective culture and working environment that is
open, empowering, fair, and equitable through thorough analysis of
Human Resources performance indicators, and other workforce
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years relevant experience in a Human
Resources role, preferably in performance management, people
development, coaching and/or line management capacity. Prior Human
Resource experience must include HR Generalist, operational
experience and change leadership/cultural development focus.
- Knowledge of Federal and State employment laws, Investigation
Skills, HR technical knowledge in EEO, AA, FMLA, ADA, unemployment,
and worker's compensation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence through strong relationships, wise counsel
- Comfortable being a hands-on team player as well as a thought
partner to business leaders
- Passion for designing and delivering creative solutions to
- Ability to resolve complex employee relations issues
- Ability to handle change and ambiguity well
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook) and an HRIS system (ie. PeopleSoft or
- Must have strong problem-solving and decision-making
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle
multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Consultancy skills to develop organizational and team solutions
to business issues.
- Create, analyze and utilize metrics to monitor HR effectiveness
and support business decisions
Requisiton ID 140160It is our business imperative to remain a very
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the
forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestl--.
The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as
flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that
will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our
commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the
exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with
disabilities. Nestl-- seeks such skilled and qualified individuals
to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of others who have
chosen to call Nestl-- home.
The Nestl-- Companies are an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified
applicants for employment. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity,
color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin,
ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition,
genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the
next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us
confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in
order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and
provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.This position
is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.Arlington, VA, US, 22209
Keywords: Nestl-- USA, Arlington , HR Manager, Human Resources , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!