Cyber Exercise Trainer
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do
the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our
Peraton is currently seeking to hire a Cyber Exercise Trainer for
its' Federal Security Cyber Sector.In this role, you will:
- Plan, develop and coordinate in-house training programs for
on-site personnel and customers.
- Obtain information needed to prepare in-house training
programs; prepare training materials; develop course content;
determine methodology; and coordinate the development of training
- Conduct training sessions and develop criteria for evaluating
effectiveness of training activities.
- Continuously revise lesson plans to meet new training
requirements and to keep technical information up to date.
- Provide time/cost estimates for training and
- Support planning and scheduling of training for our
- Collaborate with stakeholders.
- Oversee functional and technical training for all projects
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years experience required.
An additional 6 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a
- Active Secret Security Clearance is required. In addition,
selected candidate may be required to obtain and maintain a
favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for
- Previous experience in performing on the job training and
classroom style training.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (e.g., Project, Word,
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $44,512.00
Colorado Salary Maximum:$95,160.00
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this
position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation
package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses,
short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In
addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
Keywords: Peraton, Arlington , Cyber Exercise Trainer, Human Resources , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!