Epic Principal Trainer - Access
Company: GWU Medical Faculty Associates
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Position SummaryThe Principal Trainers work with the training
manager, application managers, and application analysts to maintain
the training program for the roles in their application. Principal
Trainers must have a solid understanding of the operations of MFA's
practices relevant to their applications that may include clinical
documentation, orders, scheduling, patient-clinic communications,
result routing, charge entry, coding, claims processing, and
patient billing.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
following. - To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. - Other
duties may be assigned.
- Develops role-based training content, independently or with
team members, using a variety of software programs, tools, and
applications (such as Microsoft Office).
- Designs, develops and maintains instructional materials.
- Maintains policy and procedures documentation.
- Incorporates feedback from others into existing training and
training administration procedures.
- Learns new content and consulting with subject matter experts
to develop training materials and answer any participant
- Assists with building and testing of training environments, and
providing support and troubleshooting issues.
- Collaborates with other trainers by co-facilitating classroom
instruction and assisting with exercises as needed.
- Prepares training lessons, prints materials, and sets up the
training room and environment prior to the training session.
- Presents information verbally and in writing in a clear and
easy-to-understand manner.QualificationsThe requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific additional qualifications are required based upon the
application assigned.Education - - - - - - - - - - - College Degree
Required; --- - - - - - - - - Bachelor's degree (IT/Healthcare
Focus Preferred) OR --- - - - - - - - - Associate's degree with at
least four (4) years' experienceLicensure - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Current Epic certification(s) for relevant applications. New
hires and transfers have no more than 45 days from completion of
MFA-sponsored Epic training to complete any required Epic
- Analysts must remain current on Epic Certifications, badges,
trainings, and other credentials.Experience - - - - - - - -
- 3 years minimum experience in healthcare specialty field and/or
in a software vender environment preferred. Domain-specific
knowledge and additional experience may be required based upon
assignment, especially for specialized applications.
Keywords: GWU Medical Faculty Associates, Arlington , Epic Principal Trainer - Access, Human Resources , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!