Senior Technical Recruiter
Company: Techflow Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
TechFlow is expanding and entering a rapid growth phase. We are
seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our recruiting team.
The ideal candidate enjoys a work environment where being
entrepreneurial is expected, where innovation and new ideas happen
every day, and where problems are solved by teams of passionate and
confident individuals. Our culture thrives on out-of-the-box
thinking and the unique powerful expressions of our owners. As a
100% employee-owned company, our owners have an expectation of
commitment, accountability for their actions, and responsibility
The Senior Technical Recruiter will help us grow our Digital
Services, Platform Services, and Energy Divisions. This is a great
role for senior recruiters that love technology and challenges and
wants to work across a broad spectrum of divisions and
technologies. This is not doing the same skillsets day in and day
out. Come stretch your knowledge and keep learning. This position
will support our federal and intel opportunities which require a
high level of outreach and significant influential skills to
execute on best-in-class practices for end-to-end candidate
experience from sourcing, screening, interviewing to selection and
offer negotiations. This role is available remotely/work from
- Consistent demonstration of integrity and collaboration to
deliver effective recruitment results using industry best
- Create and execute a talent acquisition strategy for hiring
cleared technical staff, high-volume and high-quality sourcing and
recruiting processes, establishing best practices hiring processes
- Partner with BU leadership and HR to tackle hiring goals and
strategically lead initiatives to enhance recruiting
- Talk directly with your hiring managers and build relationships
with our hiring teams, including kick-off meetings and status
meetings and updating job descriptions as needs change
- Leverage social media and recruitment tools to actively market
and cultivate talent with our targeted profiles.
- Create pipelines to track upcoming opportunities and assist in
- Create reports analyzing market conditions of candidates in the
region as well as prevailing market salaries.
- Promote our companys reputation as a 'Best place to work in
2021' and as a 100% employee-owned company. Our team members are
intrinsically motivated to ensure our customers' success. This
model allows us to foster a rewarding, entrepreneurial culture
where creativity and novel thinking are the way we solve our
customers' problems every day.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document and or modify job
duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Tracking is important so we expect you to be organized, and
extremely customer service-driven.
- An understanding and appreciation for OFCCP requirements and
- 5+ years experience successfully recruiting/hiring highly
skilled technical professionals (including but not limited to: SW
Engineers, DevSecOps Engineers, SW Developers, Test Engineers,
Cloud Developers, Web Developers, SW System Engineers, Linux
- 2+ years progressive sourcing, identifying, interviewing, and
hiring highly cleared candidates with clearance up to TS/SCI/ with
Counterintelligence and Full-Scope Polygraphs across a wide domain
of technical skills. More specifically, full life-cycle recruiting
supporting the DMV IC and DoD markets.
- Full life cycle recruiting experience
- Bachelors' degree preferred.
- Work from home.
- Able to go to local Arlington office as needed (preferred)
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a
job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) Pride in being an
employee-owner and annual employer contribution (per plan
- 401k plan with Roth option.
- Eligibility for an employer match.
- Immediate vesting
- Paid time off
- Holidays 10 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Resources
- Company-paid training and development program
- Voluntary benefits include:
- Life & AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and
- Short-term and long-term disability (per plan guidelines)
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft protection plans
- Pet Insuranceby Jobble
Keywords: Techflow Inc., Arlington , Senior Technical Recruiter, Human Resources , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!