Sr HR Business Partner / DEI Program Manager - REMOTE
Company: SRI International
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:SRI International, an over 75-year strong pioneering
research institute, has a rich history supporting government and
industry. Our innovations have created new industries, billions of
dollars in market value and lasting benefits to society. SRI is
organized around broad disciplines and capabilities, with research
and development divisions and labs to groups who excel at
identifying new opportunities, developing products and creating
custom solutions. Our organization is driven by impact - delivering
unique solutions for the world's important challenges and
transforming ideas into reality for clients and partners.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Human Resources & DEI
Program Manager. While this position is a remote position, we would
prefer that the successful candidate be within commuting distance
of our Arlington, VA office.
As a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), you will support
business groups in one of SRI's exciting research divisions. In
this role you will partner with key stakeholders and leaders across
SRI, by aligning HR strategy with business planning. You will
provide strategic and tactical HR support to employees and managers
across all levels.
As a member of SRI's DEI team, you will contribute to the overall
DEI strategy and roadmap. You will have program management
responsibilities for various organizational-wide initiatives, such
as Employee Resource Groups and the Ombuds Program. In addition,
you will have the opportunity to help design and lead future
initiatives that align with SRI's DEI vision. You will partner
effectively with key internal stakeholders to plan, develop and
draft organizational-wide internal and external DEI related
communications.Responsibilities:HR Business Partner
- Supports and works with business teams to understand current
and future business goals and trends that may impact work force
needs and initiatives.
- Consults with and advises managers and employees on all aspects
of employee relations issues, including management & staff issues,
policies & procedures, misconduct, investigations, terminations,
- Collaborates with leadership to design and deliver appropriate
performance management and talent planning activities that will:
- identify and retain talent
- support leadership development and create strong succession
- Leverage coaching skills to assist employees and managers
through development and performance matters.
- Helps shape and communicate SRI policies and procedures.
- Provides coaching and feedback to leadership on how to improve
individual or organizational performance.
- Facilitate and support change management within client groups
and across the institute.
DEI Program Manager:
- Act as a DEI subject matter expert by contributing perspective,
insights, and knowledge, and taking a balanced consultative and
systemic approach to enable the organization to capitalize on DEI
success through strategic and tactical/operational execution.
- Program Management
- Drive Employee Resource Group and Ombuds program objectives
through program management; manage implementation activities, and
develop processes, documentation and communications for
program/process rollout and ongoing support.
- Help define key performance indicators by developing metrics
for core programs and processes, and track delivery against program
- Communicate new/updated programs and processes to leaders and
- In partnership with the DEI team and Internal Communications,
craft internal DEI-related communications.
- Helps identify best practices and benchmarks to inform the
design and implementation of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Bachelors' degree, with 8+ years of experience in an HRBP role
supporting client groups with up to 300 employees.
- 3+ years of experience working in Diversity, Equity and
Inclusion related roles.
- Experience supporting technology and/or research organizations
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, trust, and
partnership at all levels of the organization.
- Experience delivering constructive, unbiased feedback to staff
at all levels.
- Demonstrated program management experience, including the
ability to lead and work effectively across multiple
- Experience effectively partnering with stakeholders to build
effective programs based on DEI strategies and driving progress
against DEI goals
- Knowledge of federal, state and local emplyment laws, statutes,
- Some U.S. travel will be required.
Strong problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to
collaborate, influence, negotiate, resolve conflicts, and
effectively coach both managers and employees.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of independence and initiative while working
effectively as part of the team.
- Results oriented, with the ability to prioritize and
For Colorado residents, the salary range is: $104,160 -
Salary ranges for this role will vary and are based on several
factors, including geographic location, market competitiveness and
equity amongst internal employees in similar roles.SRI has a
competitive benefits package, to view details please go to
Keywords: SRI International, Arlington , Sr HR Business Partner / DEI Program Manager - REMOTE, Human Resources , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!