Company: Westin Arlington Gateway
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The Westin Arlington Gateway is perfectly located two blocks from
the Ballston Metro Station, offering guests the convenience of
reaching the nation's Capital in just minutes. See historic
monuments and museums, shop trendy Georgetown, slip in a round of
golf after your meetings, or enjoy a day in DuPont Circle just a
metro ride away. The hotel features 338 modern guestrooms
(including 14 suites) with modern amenities.
The Restaurant Server is responsible for providing the highest
quality of service to guests in an attentive, courteous, and
efficient manner. He/she is also responsible for receiving and
delivering guests orders and collecting payment.
- Be familiar with the organization of the Restaurant(s), lounges,
and Room Service and know the function of each job position.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in
- Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in an
attentive, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Pre-bus all tables removing soiled dishes after each course.
- Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S system.
- Perform cashiering functions by closing checks and preparing end
of shift paperwork.
- Perform opening and closing procedures and side-work duties
according to station rotation assignment and established
- Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked, tidy and
- Keep all beverages at least -- full (coffee, tea, soda, water,
- Breakdown trays of soiled dishes and linen in the dishroom
according to established standards.
- Consistently upsell food, beverage and promotional items to
- Receive and deliver food and beverage orders and collect
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Westin Arlington Gateway, Arlington , Restaurant Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!