Company: Westin Arlington Gateway
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The Westin Arlington Gateway is perfectly located two blocks from
the Ballston Metro Station, offering guests the convenience of
reaching the nation's Capital in just minutes. See historic
monuments and museums, shop trendy Georgetown, slip in a round of
golf after your meetings, or enjoy a day in DuPont Circle just a
metro ride away. The hotel features 338 modern guestrooms
(including 14 suites) with modern amenities.
The Bartender is responsible for the complete set up of the bar
area and the mixing of drinks for all guests and servers. Need to
maintain the service and cleanliness of the bar area, ensuring
quality service, guest satisfaction and control over liquor
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Set up the bar according to hotel standards and ensure that
guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the hotel's mixing
and presentation standards.
- Serve guests with all beverage requirements in a friendly,
courteous and professional manner.
- Break down bar after the completion of functions, storing liquor,
supplies and equipment according to the hotel's standards.
- Follow all state liquor laws.
- Know hotel services and facilities.
- Abide by all hotel policies and safety rules.
- Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to avoid
problems with intoxicated guests.
- Respond to guests' problems, complaints and accidents.
- Be familiar with all fire exit locations and fire extinguisher
locations and know how to operate.
- Ensure that the bar and service areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Westin Arlington Gateway, Arlington , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!