Banquet Server On-Call
Company: Westin Arlington Gateway
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The Westin Arlington Gateway is perfectly located two blocks from
the Ballston Metro Station, offering guests the convenience of
reaching the nation's Capital in just minutes. See historic
monuments and museums, shop trendy Georgetown, slip in a round of
golf after your meetings, or enjoy a day in DuPont Circle just a
metro ride away. The hotel features 338 modern guestrooms
(including 14 suites) with modern amenities.
The On-Call Banquet Server is responsible for the set-up and
serving of food and beverages to guests at all banquet functions,
according to the hotel standards.
- Perform preparatory tasks and side work duties to ensure that
guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Know how to read the Banquet Event Order (BEO) and be familiar
with the menu of the assigned function.
- Served guests according to the hotel's standards in a friendly,
courteous, and professional manner.
- Respond to guest problems, complaints, and accidents. Communicate
to management, if necessary.
- Set all tables according to hotel standards.
- Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and orderly manner,
stocked with any and all appropriate supplies necessary for food
- Clean-up banquet space after the completion of the function and
ensure that all equipment and supplies are stored and re-stocked
- Prepare room according to BEO and the various meal functions.
- Follow all money handling procedures when serving the guest.
- Know the menu items for each function served and able to give
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Keywords: Westin Arlington Gateway, Arlington , Banquet Server On-Call, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!