Company: Silver Diner Development, LLC
Posted on: January 19, 2023
If you have a passion for hospitality, connecting with people,
and serving great food on the cutting edge of hot trends, Silver
Diner is the place for you!
At Silver Diner, we believe in a culture where we put our people
first and empower them to thrive both professionally and
Our dedication to nurturing our growth through the growth of our
people leads the industry for internal promotions, with more than
60% of our managers and ALL of our General Manager and Area
Directors having been promoted from within. We offer more than a
job for today. We offer a career path for the future!
OUR MISSION - TO BE THE BEST WE CAN BE!
- OUR PEOPLE - Our people are our most precious resource. Our
success as a company is totally dependent on our people's success
as professionals and individuals.
- OUR PRODUCT - We believe in executing our product 100% right
and never serving any product to our customers, which doesn't meet
these high standards.
- OUR GUESTS - The answer is yes. Now what is the Question?' We
strive never to say no to any guest's request. We are passionate in
our mission to deliver beyond what is expected.
- OUR GROWTH - We believe that growth and profits are an
outgrowth of excellence in executing our mission. We will not grow
at the sacrifice of our mission of executing excellence.
We are looking for contagiously friendly, warm, and energetic
people to be the face of our brand to the guests and sell our
flexitarian menu by award winning Chef Ype Von Hengst.
Our bartenders make our house-made syrups and purees from fresh
ingredients from our local farm partners. They create craft
cocktails by our award-winning mixologist Richard Torres.
- Full Time Bartenders make up to $800+ per week in
- Full time and part time positions available.
- Weekends and holiday availability is required for this
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance. 401K plan.
Employee Assistance Program.
- Perks: Referral Bonus Program, Meal Discounts. Gym membership
discounts, work shoe discounts and more!
- Opportunity for Growth: We offer the opportunity for growth,
including becoming a trainer, supervisor, and manager. Over 60% of
our managers and 100% of our GMs were promoted from within.
Be a part of one of the busiest restaurants in America and grow
with one of the hottest concept category leaders today!
About Silver Diner Development LLC:
- One of Washington Post's 'Most Diverse Places to Work'
- One of Full Service Restaurant Magazine's '20 Full Service
Restaurants to Watch'.
- Winner of the 2020 TDn2K Best Practices Award for the Family
Silver Diner is a leader in the casual dining segment.
Our award winning Fresh & Local Menu with surprising flexitarian &
healthy options bridges the gap between tablecloth restaurants and
ho-hum fast food. We make our cuisine with the highest quality
ingredients from our direct partnerships with over 15 local farms
that focus on organic and sustainable farming.
We're looking for contagiously friendly and CARING people who truly
love hospitality to be a part of our family. We believe in a warm,
friendly atmosphere with a deep familiarity for our guests. It's a
fast-paced and fun environment where everyone is enabled to achieve
their personal best.
We firmly believe: People Are Our Most Precious Resource.Keyword:
bartenderRequired Experience: We require that everyone has weekend
and holiday availability for this position.
You must be of legal age to serve alcohol to be considered for this
Previous bartending experience is required.From: Silver Diner
Keywords: Silver Diner Development, LLC, Arlington , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!