Company: Le Meridien Arlington
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Serve guests in hospitable manner to ensure positive guest
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis.
This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine,
spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments and
produce based on projections from the daily functions sheet
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all
fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables
daily to insure product quality.
- Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and
documents orders for drinks. Mixes, garnishes and presents drinks
using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining
to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a
check for each guest, including those served by other beverage
servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
- Receives cash from guests, makes any change needed, verifies
validity of charges, records charges, and insures vouchers are
properly executed, in order to balance all moneys.
- Locks and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items,
deposits cash drops and secures bank.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
In the urban village of Rosslyn, Le M--ridien Arlington is
centrally located among top destinations in the Washington, D.C.
region. This stylish boutique hotel is also close to numerous
restaurants, shopping options, and corporate offices. Amuse boasts
innovative Italian cuisine as well as an inviting terrace with
close views of the Potomac River. Meanwhile, Amuse Bar is a
sophisticated setting for lounging and enjoying signature cocktails
and renowned wines. Our 154 engaging guest rooms and suites provide
ample space for business, leisure, or an intersection of the two.
Le Meridien Arlington inspires its artists to savor the culture and
enjoy the offerings of its local area. Together with competitive
benefits programs to include the tuition reimbursement program and
employee assistance program, creative and health initiatives, our
artists collaborate together to cultivate and make new experiences
come to life.We value U.S. military experience and invite all
qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Le Meridien Arlington, Arlington , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!