Banquet Server PT
Company: Le Meridien Arlington
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Assist Banquet Manager in the serving of guests during banquet
functions to ensure positive guest experience.
- Set up banquet room as instructed by Supervisor to include linen,
serviceware and glassware.
- Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function
particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
- Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous
- Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the
expectation of the Supervisor to ensure consistency throughout the
banquet. Promptly remove dishes as guests complete each course
and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining
to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for
- Once banquet is complete, reset banquet room according to
Supervisor's specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for
the following function.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
In the urban village of Rosslyn, Le M--ridien Arlington is
centrally located among top destinations in the Washington, D.C.
region. This stylish boutique hotel is also close to numerous
restaurants, shopping options, and corporate offices. Amuse boasts
innovative Italian cuisine as well as an inviting terrace with
close views of the Potomac River. Meanwhile, Amuse Bar is a
sophisticated setting for lounging and enjoying signature cocktails
and renowned wines. Our 154 engaging guest rooms and suites provide
ample space for business, leisure, or an intersection of the two.
Le Meridien Arlington inspires its artists to savor the culture and
enjoy the offerings of its local area. Together with competitive
benefits programs to include the tuition reimbursement program and
employee assistance program, creative and health initiatives, our
artists collaborate together to cultivate and make new experiences
come to life.We value U.S. military experience and invite all
qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Le Meridien Arlington, Arlington , Banquet Server PT, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!