B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group is the hospitality
subsidiary of the largest, private real estate and banking concern
located in the Washington, D.C. area. Utilizing time proven
investment principles, quality operations, focused management, and
a true commitment to our team members, the organization has built a
positive history of success that spans over 125+ years.
The Hospitality Group operates a portfolio of business class hotels
that are branded under agreements with Intercontinental Hotel
Groups, Marriott International, Leading Hotels of the World, Best
Western Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Hotels & Resorts. The
properties are fully owned by the B. F. Saul Organization, and we
employ a team of nearly 1,400 enthusiastic hospitality
NOW OFFERING A $600 SIGNING BONUS!! You will receive $200 after 45
days of service, $200 after 90 days of service, and $200 after 180
days of service.
This position is responsible for serving food and beverages to
guests in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner. Adheres
to all health regulations and local liquor laws. According to
function specifications, sets up, maintains, and takes down banquet
rooms after service/event has concluded. Ensures exceptional guest
service and creates an inviting atmosphere. Follows B. F. Saul
Company Hospitality Group and brand standards of quality to ensure
- Guest Service: Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly,
positive and timely manner. Provides the highest quality service to
guests using proper serving techniques. Works as a team player in
meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of
other departments when necessary. Understands and follows B. F.
Saul Company Hospitality Group guest service recovery program.
- Serving Duties: Listens attentively, follows serving direction
from banquet captain and event planner, and uses proper serving
techniques. According to function specifications, sets up,
maintains, and takes down banquet rooms after service/event has
concluded. Busses trays in a timely manner, and keeps banquet area
and meeting rooms neat, clean and presentable. Adheres to all
health regulations, keeping and local liquor laws.
- Helps control expenses: Responsible for proper use of all banquet
collateral and equipment. Adheres to cost controls to reduce
expenses and waste.
- Works Safely: Dispenses/serves food and beverages and maintains a
clean and safe work area in accordance with B. F. Saul Company
Hospitality Group, local, state, and federal regulations. Follows
all B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group procedures for
guest/associate incidents. Knowledgeable of hotel emergency
- Self/Workload Management: Produces required volume of work by
planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties. Adheres to B. F.
Saul Company Hospitality Group attendance policy,
grooming/appearance standards, general work rules and department
procedures. Attends all required department and hotel meetings.
- Works collaboratively with all others: Assists bartenders and
works as a team player to ensure all guest needs are met. Works as
a team player to ensure all guest needs are met. Completes all
assigned duties within or outside the normal scope of
- Side Work/Other Duties: Completes all required side work, and
takes initiative to assist wherever necessary. Actively contributes
to the success of the guest experience. Required Skills and
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience required.
- TIPS or CARE beverage service certification desired, or the
ability to obtain certification is required.
- Must have one or more years of previous guest service
- Must have demonstrated exemplary customer service, attention to
detail, and ability to perform job duties in a repetitious and fast
- Must have the ability to speak, understand, and write English in
order to meet guest's needs.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
throughout shift, and up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Requires ability to complete physically demanding
responsibilities such as walking, standing, carrying, and moving
about the property continuously throughout the shift.
- Prefer one or more years of previous serving experience in a
banquet environment. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disabled
B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring diverse
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled