Company: Le Meridien Arlington
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Prepare food of consistent quality and assist in kitchen
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and
production and portion standards, per check from servers.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not
to over prepare estimated needs.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per HEI Hotels and Resorts
standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation,
freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of stock items or
possible shortages. Assist in keeping buffet stocked.
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designated
storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
- Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost
problems, control food waste, loss and usage per HEI Hotels and
- Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler, stove,
steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven steam table, tilt
kettle, waffle iron and flat top grill.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
In the urban village of Rosslyn, Le M--ridien Arlington is
centrally located among top destinations in the Washington, D.C.
region. This stylish boutique hotel is also close to numerous
restaurants, shopping options, and corporate offices. Amuse boasts
innovative Italian cuisine as well as an inviting terrace with
close views of the Potomac River. Meanwhile, Amuse Bar is a
sophisticated setting for lounging and enjoying signature cocktails
and renowned wines. Our 154 engaging guest rooms and suites provide
ample space for business, leisure, or an intersection of the two.
Le Meridien Arlington inspires its artists to savor the culture and
enjoy the offerings of its local area. Together with competitive
benefits programs to include the tuition reimbursement program and
employee assistance program, creative and health initiatives, our
artists collaborate together to cultivate and make new experiences
come to life.We value U.S. military experience and invite all
qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Le Meridien Arlington, Arlington , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!