Company: Virginia Hospital Center
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Title: Psychiatrist Schedule: Full-Time Location: Arlington, VA
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus generous bonus
incentives. Requirements: Completion of Medical Doctorate (MD) is
required. SUMMARY We are seeking a outstanding Psychiatrist to join
our team of doctors that are members of the Virginia Hospital
Center Physician Group.
- As an Psychiatrist here at VHC, you will enjoy the benefits of
being a hospital employee and part of a multispecialty group
comprised of 100+ members including hospitalists and a wide range
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are required as
well as the desire to be part of a team that functions at the
- Our highly competitive compensation package includes an
excellent base salary plus comprehensive bonus incentives.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance to include flexible
working hours and offer a generous benefit package including
malpractice coverage, health insurance, life, disability, 401K
match, generous CME, loan repayment assistance, relocation
assistance (if applicable), as well as other benefits.
- Click on this link to visit our website for more details . WHY
- Our practices are state of the art and fully equipped to
provide an excellent clinical experience.
- As a hospital-employed physician you will have the full support
of the administration including John R. Garrett, MD, FACS, Director
of Physician Operations for VHC Physician Group, VHC's Chief of
Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery, and Chairman of the
Virginia Hospital Center Health System's Board of Directors.
- Administration understands that keeping the patient load
reasonable for its physicians is essential to realizing the full
benefits of our team based approach to care. NPs are members of the
care team and assist the physicians with providing excellent care
to our patients while maintain a work life balance. AWARDS &
- Located in Arlington, VA, VHC is the only Hospital in the
mid-Atlantic region that is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care
Network (a national network of independent healthcare
- Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) is a nationally recognized
Hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering the highest
quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 70
- VHC is a top Hospital in the region that was named a Center for
Medicare & Medicaid Services Four-Star Hospital, and is also
designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses
- In 2017, VHC earned the Distinguished Hospital Clinical
Excellence Award and the Outstanding Patient Experience Award from
- VHC is recognized in Becker's Healthcare "150 Top Places to
Work in Healthcare 2018."
- VHC is a 394-bed, licensed, all-private room Hospital. OUR
- Arlington is home to the Pentagon and the Arlington National
- Fairfax and Arlington Counties continues to attract families
who enjoy living near D.C. but desire a suburban lifestyle.
- Fairfax County has some of the highest ranking schools in the
nation according to U.S. News and World Reports.
- Arlington County also offers outstanding schools - about 91
percent of all graduating high school seniors in Arlington go on to
- Northern Virginia has many recreational and community amenities
including: over 89 miles of biking/jogging trails, 167 public
parks, approximately 14 community centers, 7 live stage theaters, 8
libraries, and 652 restaurants.
- Whether you choose to live in Arlington County, Fairfax County,
or in any of the other great areas in the DC area, you will have
little problem in finding a location that is right for you. We look
forward to hearing from qualified candidates interested in joining
us in a highly collegial environment where the patient is at the
center of what we do. HOW TO APPLY? Interested and qualified
candidates must complete the online application and psychometric
assessment. In addition to completing the application and
assessment candidates can also send a copy of their CV to Andrea
Bell, Director Physician Services Recruitment at .
Keywords: Virginia Hospital Center, Arlington , Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!