Interventional Radiology Nurse
Company: Regional West Medical Center
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated
health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is
seeking talented Registered Nurses.Our mission is a commitment to
advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and
communities we are honored to serve.To serve this mission, you will
be joining a fun and collaborative team while delivering quality
nursing care to our diverse patient population. You will do this
through utilizing advanced technologies and performing the most
innovative procedures in our region.As an RWHS Registered Nurse,
- Appropriately assess patients, apply clinical interventions,
evaluate outcomes, and implement change to the individual plan of
- Adapt positively to fluctuating workload to maximize patient
care and unit effectiveness.
- Remain flexible in staffing patterns, shares equitably in
meeting on-call /availability assignments, and actively seeks
resolutions of staffing conflicts.You may be a good fit if you
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Bachelor of Science
Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Minimum of two years experience in a critical care setting
preferred (Intensive Care, Emergency Care)
- Compact or State of Nebraska Registered Nurse License; must
have NE license within 60 days of hire
- American Heart Associations BLS for Healthcare Providers
required upon hire.
- Additional certifications may be required (department
specific)RWHS offers Relocation and Sign-On Bonuses as well as Loan
Forgiveness Programs.We look forward to speaking with you.
Keywords: Regional West Medical Center, Arlington , Interventional Radiology Nurse, Healthcare , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!