Nurse Practitioner, OB/GYN
Company: Virginia Hospital Center
Posted on: May 14, 2022
- Licensed to practice as Nurse Practitioner in VA
- Current BLs for the Healthcare Provider
- 2 or more years of clinical experience working as a Nurse
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance to include flexible
working hours and offer a generous benefit package including
malpractice coverage, health insurance, life, disability, 401K
match, generous CME, as well as other benefits.
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are required as
well as the desire to be part of a team that functions at the
- As a hospital-employed provider you will have the full support
of the administration.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) is a nationally recognized
Hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering the highest
quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 70
- Earning the 2016 Top Hospital award from the Leapfrog Group for
excellence in hospital safety and quality for the second year in a
row, VHC consistently achieves the highest levels of patient
- Located in Arlington, VA, VHC is a proud member of the Mayo
Clinic Care Network (a national network of independent healthcare
- VHC is the largest Hospital in the region that was named a
Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services Four-Star Hospital, and is
also designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses
- In 2016, VHC earned the Distinguished Hospital Clinical
Excellence Award and the Outstanding Patient Experience Award from
- VHC is a 497-bed, all-private room Hospital.
- Arlington is home to the Pentagon and the Arlington National
- Fairfax and Arlington Counties continues to attract families
who enjoy living near D.C. but desire a suburban
- Fairfax County has some of the highest ranking schools in the
nation according to U.S. News and World Reports.
- Arlington County also offers outstanding schools - about 91
percent of all graduating high school seniors in Arlington go on to
- Northern Virginia has many recreational and community amenities
including: over 89 miles of biking/jogging trails, 167 public
parks, approximately 14 community centers, 7 live stage theaters, 8
libraries, and 652 restaurants.
- Whether you choose to live in Arlington County, Fairfax County,
or in any of the other great areas in the DC area, you will have
little problem in finding a location that is right for you.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates interested in
joining us in a highly collegial environment where the patient is
at the center of what we do.
Keywords: Virginia Hospital Center, Arlington , Nurse Practitioner, OB/GYN, Healthcare , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!