Architectural Project Manager
Posted on: January 21, 2023
HYBRID REMOTE AWESOME Commercial Design Firm Seeking Revit
PM!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sharon BrownAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $55,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:This is a
hybrid remote role Are you an Architectural Project Manager seeking
an awesome role? Do you have Revit and CAD experience? If so then
read on! We are a nationwide commercial architectural firm seeking
an amazing candidate to grow with our team. Here are some of the
experience we are looking for: putting together full sets of CDs,
permitting, RFIs, and site visits for upfront verification, during
construction, punch-lists, and meeting with the city for permit
related requirements.Why join us?
- Amazing benefits!
- Great work environment!
- Friendly co-workers!
- Room for professional growth!
- Dynamic salaries!
- National clients!
- Work/life balance!Job DetailsWhat You'll Do In the Project
- Ability to handle multiple projects or one account with
diligence and commitment.
- Review and develop construction plans requested by the
- Oversee the work done by assistant project manager and
- Oversees drafting, review shop drawings and respond to
- Analyze and estimate project cost for labor, equipment and
- Monitor progress of all construction phases in compliance with
building plans and deadlines
- Manage correspondence with clients, vendors, consultants,
building departments, landlords, construction team and other
personnel involved in projects
- Review and research state and local code compliances
- Prepare reports and presentations for client meetings
- Execute site surveys on a need basis
- Manage people on the team and their expectations and review and
approve time cards of the team in a timely manner
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Senior Project
Manager/Studio Director/Director ofOperationsWhat's You Need To
Apply For the Project Manager Role:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Architecture
- Minimum 6 years experience as an Architecture Project Manager
in an architectural firm
- Minimum 4 years experience in Retail Architecture required
- Ability to interpret construction data, engineering
calculations and drawings
- Proficiency in AutoCAD with strong 3D design skills required,
with basic knowledge of Sketch up, Photoshop or Illustrator
- Strong skillset of Excel, Word and Power point and plus
- Experience drafting retail or commercial construction documents
- Must possess strong time management and people management
skills and have the ability to handle the pressure of tight
- Must be able to travel on need basisSo if you're an
Architectural Project Manager seeking a new role please send your
resume today!Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Arlington , Architectural Project Manager, Executive , Centreville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!