Commercial Strategy Manager (Req. No. 108570)
Company: Bloomberg Industry Group
Posted on: November 23, 2022
You are a creative and forward-looking strategist and will play
a meaningful role in evolving our business and driving commercial
success. You will develop go-to-market and strategic plans with
cross functional units, build revenue, and increase market share.
You bring excellent quantitative, analytical and critical thinking
skills and an ability to translate metrics, research and trends
into viable strategies.
*What you will do: *
* Contribute to the development of short-and long-term vision and
strategic plans for commercial strategy, new business and economic
models, both from product portfolio and market perspective.
* Support leadership team in developing and communicating strategic
plans, including pitch decks and management presentations, in both
written and spoken formats.
* Generate insights from internal analytics and financial economics
and research of commercial and technology development within the
industry to initiate commercial strategy development
* Analyze product usage data, and financial data to support and
develop commercial strategy plans.
* Research, coordinate, and prepare operational updates and
business plans that support the business strategy and
* Lead components of annual operating budget plans and
corresponding management presentations including outlining key
components of strategic initiatives, researching alternatives,
developing estimates, and coordinating inputs from functional
* Develop and share knowledge on the commercial strategy, future
business models across INDG to ensure organizations are aligned to
long term plans.
* Build relationships across the business to drive commitment and
implement innovation and transformation activities related to
commercial strategy and new business models.
* Understand and assess the strengths and weaknesses of partnership
candidates for acquisitions and/or partnerships in support of BD
role. Leads analysis of deal financials.
* Drive internal understanding of key customer personas. Engage
with clients/prospects in key personas to better understand their
workflows. Synthesize learnings to inform internal strategy.
*You need to have: *
* 4 years of experience of strategy / business model creation in a
consulting firm or corporation.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Experience and knowledge in B2B companies, software or
information service businesses highly preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Do you have Experience and knowledge in B2B companies, software
or information service businesses highly preferred?
* Bachelor's (Required)
* business development and driving commercial success: 4 years
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Arlington, VA 22202%58047475%
Keywords: Bloomberg Industry Group, Arlington , Commercial Strategy Manager (Req. No. 108570), Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!