Floating Affordable Community Manager
Company: Fairfield Residential
Posted on: September 24, 2022
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus Floating Community Manager - Affordable Our
Community Managers are responsible for all facets of the property's
operations including the general administration and maintenance of
the property. Their focus is to ensure the property's revenue and
profit targets are met, and a high level of service is provided to
our residents. They are the team builders that hire, coach and lead
high performing teams. We are looking for a leader with 3 or more
years of property management experience. If you are passionate
about property management and are a dynamic, inspiring leader; we
would love to hear from you! What you can expect to do in this
- Maximize the profitability of the property.
- Prepare and execute operating budgets.
- Lead, motivate, and develop a high performing staff. Provide
coaching, guidance, ongoing feedback and motivation to staff,
ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Utilize online accounting system, including but not limited to
creating and approving purchase orders, invoices. Review budget
control reports to ensure property is within budgeted
- Ensure budgeted occupancy levels at budgeted rental rates and
in conjunction with other goals of the property.
- Ensure the effective execution of marketing programs, lease
renewal strategies, and resident retention plans.
- As a Fairfield ambassador, this position must effectively
manage residents' concerns in a professional and timely
- Prepare and conduct property inspections and corporate or
investor tours. What you can bring to the role:
- Three or more years of industry experience.
- Your proven knowledge and experience managing a multifamily
operation, which includes: financial reporting, sales, marketing,
maintenance and resident relations.
- Strong understanding of financial statements such as budget,
financial reports, P&L Statements, General Ledger etc.
Experience in writing and maintaining budgets.
- Strong understanding of federal, state and local fair housing
laws and provisions.
- Experience using Yardi or other related property management
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong math and accounting skills.
- Self-motivation, creativity, and the ability to be an inspiring
- Professional communication.
- Superior management and professional leadership skills; capable
managing a team.
- Attention to detail, organization, strong time-management and
problem solving skills.
- Ability to set, manage and meet goals and deadlines on a
- Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not
limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends,
evenings, and holidays. What is required:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
- Valid driver's license.
- Real estate and/or other license as required by law.
- Industry certification preferred.
- Minimum three years LITHC and on-site Property Management
Experience in the affordable market required.
- Able to travel frequently, via car and air.
- Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP) Designation
- Certified Credit Compliance Professional (C3P) Designation
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) or Certified Professional
of Occupancy (CPO) designation The sign on bonus, less usual
deductions, will be paid following the completion of 90 days of
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, Arlington , Floating Affordable Community Manager, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!