Company: OTG Management
Posted on: September 22, 2022
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG---as---a---General Manager---now---and drive a new type of
hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality
environment with some of the industry's best compensation and
benefits, including PTO,---Healthcare,---and a competitive 401k
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the
boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and
retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers
serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you will discover endless opportunities to
explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the
most exciting hospitality environments around. Our people drive our
experiences, so we offer our crewmembers some of the best
compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The OTG General Manager is the management leader in our OTG units;
this position is responsible for all day-to-day restaurant and Cibo
operations for multiple concepts and crewmember performance. This
may include Front of the House/Back of the House staffing,
development and training, food quality presentation, guest
services, inventory management, merchandising, labor management and
the maintenance of all policies and procedures in the restaurants
and Cibo Markets.
- Promotes an attitude of pride, cooperation, and success in the
- Accountable for ordering process and overall unit budgets in
- Accountable for all cost and sales projections on a weekly
- Ensure cost-effective and efficient staffing and adherence to
- Accountable for unit scheduling managers as well as
- Provides leadership to the managers and crewmembers in the
- Accountable for establishing and maintaining high standards for
food quality and customer service
- Directs the managers and crewmembers to achieve company
- Administrates and follows-up management and crewmember
- Assigns and defines areas of responsibility for the managers,
establishing and settling deadlines.
- Directs the team toward achieving the Unit's financial
- Maintains a positive work environment for both the management
team and staff
- Provides a workplace free from hazards, following all safety
policies set forth by the company.
- Accountable for leading the recruitment of FOH staff
- Accountable for knowing and understanding the crewmember
handbook and CBA and communicate the OTG policies and procedures
- Oversees CIBO Markets in assigned quadrants
- Complete other tasks as assignedQUALIFICATIONS AND
- Degree in hospitality or culinary field is preferred
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of senior managerial experience in
- 1 - 3 years of retail experience (convenience store) a
- Proficient knowledge of P&L budgeting and forecasting
- Strong culinary background and fine dining experience is a
- Commitment to service of customers, crew, co-workers, and
- Demonstrated dependability, personal drive and leadership,
ability to lead by example
- High level of integrity, work ethic, passion, and commitment to
- Ability to train, delegate, coach, and aid in the development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work varied hours/days, nights, weekends,
holidays, and during inclement weather conditionsOTG Concessions
Management, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates are proud to be
an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity,
veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Keywords: OTG Management, Arlington , General Manager, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!